4.3

67%33%0%
Brand Manager for Shervey Solar Pumps? Claim your listing.

Tiger
TigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

If their product fails they won't want to know you and so the problem must be caused by you...... there are cheaper pumps available and they do the same job.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great pump at a great price

I saw the pumps on TV. Being a local Bundy business and a good price compared to what I have been paying elsewhere I thought I’d give them a go. The pumps are great quality and came with excellent setup instructions. I had a technical question and called the shop and Adam stepped me through what I needed to do. Really happy and highly recommend. Show details
LMP
LMP2 posts

Shervey Solar Water Pump - No more fuel or servicing costs to pump water

This product has by far exceeded our expectations! Service was excellent, making sure I purchased the product that meets my specific needs. Secure packaging. Easy to follow DIY installation instructions.