Silicea Hair Skin And Nails Gel

Silicea Hair Skin And Nails Gel

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Nail Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Silicea? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Contains no additives or preservatives

• Smooths skin and wrinkles

• Boosts hair, skin and nail elasticity

1 review
    vyonnePERTH

This stuff actually works,

vyonne

I have nails, I'm wearing red nail polish!

Juvenia T.asked

Hi there,
    I just started using mine but its slicea sachets one a day with mix Berry flavour. I am mot sure if this is good or not and I wonder if they have the same ingredients?

vyonne

If it's still the same brand then i don't see why it would be any different, I think the sachets are the same, just more palatable and more expensive which is why I bought the gel. Hope it works for you cause it is the only brand I found that works!

Juvenia T.

Thanks for your feedback. Yep hope I will get a good results after using this product Perhaps next time round I will buy the one u hv more cheaper!
    Cheers!

Silicea strengthens your hair and supports the growth of healthy hair, including after pregnancy. It strengthens your nails and helps to promote elastin and collagen in the skin. This product contains no colours, flavours, additives or preservatives.

Features

Original Body Essential Silicea Gel does not contain any preservatives or additives due to a specialised manufacturing process that has been perfected over many years.

Original Body Essential silicea Gel is unique compared to other liquid silica supplements in the world. It is a true colloidal gel of natural silica in which minuscule bioavailable particles are so finely dispersed that a thick non-sedimentary gel is formed. The small size of these tiny particles make it easy for your body to absorb.

The bioavailability of Original Body Essential silicea Gel provides readily available silica to assist in supporting the connective tissue, helping smooth the skin, diminish the appearance of wrinkles in ageing skin, maintain elasticity and improve the condition of hair and nails.

When applied topically the gel soothes minor injuries and skin irritations, mild acne and psoriasis.