Skin Doctors Instant Eyelift

Skin Doctors Instant Eyelift

Louise

LouiseCentral Coast

Waste of money

Purchased in December 2020 at Priceline for A$27.00.

Very disappointed.

I am very disappointed with this product. I only used a little but had a white powder look around the eyes. I was not aware until a friend told me and I looked i the mirror, it was very embarrassing.

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist warehouse Caboolture for A$34.99.

Zeffie Sydney, NSW

Worst product

This product has left me with burn marks under my eyes! I’ve only used it a few times and now my eyes are stinging me really badly! I’m now applying Vaseline hopefully the stinging gets better!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.00.

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

New package poor product

I have used this product for years, loved it if used sparingly but the last bottle I purchased is in different package and holy heck so is the stuff in it. White chalky residue, but only shows up after several minutes. Terrible, embarrasing. Has formula veen changed. Will not buy again!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$34.99.

Liz

LizBox Hill, Victoria

Skin Doctors' Instant Eye Lift

This product is wonderful and it does work. I use it for bags under my eyes and will use it for years to come - I only hope it remains on the shelves

Purchased at Priceline.

Debbie

DebbieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Made under my eyes wrinkle alot more than they were

Put thin layer under eyes felt tightness but when it dried my skin it wrinkled more and looked terrable and felt very dry, I was very disappointed in this product

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$27.95.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Purchased with a broken pump

From the minute it came out of the packaging the pump didn't work. I also couldn't unscrew the lid. So because I couldn't get the product out of the bottle and I didn't keep the receipt, I had to throw it away without ever using it. Complete waste of money due to faulty packaging. If they can't get the easy part right, I have my doubts about the quality of the product also.

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It doesn’t work feels like glue on face

I purchased this product and was positive and hoping it would actually work but disappointed it feels like glue and didn’t make a difference. When u watch it on tv I think there is some photo shop going on there to sell the product

This product should be recalled and taken off the shelves it’s a pure scam
A Current Affair will be hearing about this

Purchased at Chemist Australia for A$35.00.

dodgyemail99

dodgyemail99South East Queensland, QLD

Crusty white residue left around eyes

Despite using only 1 small pump in total for both eyes, I'm left with awful dried, white powdery muck around my eyes. Research showed this is a very common problem. I've contacted the company direct seeking refund / replacement with another product and awaiting reply. Seems others who have contacted them have not been assisted which is very disappointing. If that's the case, we need to name them Dodgy Doctors instead of Skin Doctors.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.69.

Traveller

TravellerPerth, WA

Great product

I love the product. But I put it on after I've done my makeup not BEFORE as it says. I have complained to the company about the nozzle as it clogs up and then have to unscrew it. This causes wastage so not happy. They don't listen.

Purchased at Priceline for A$38.00.

Kerrie H.

Kerrie H.Sydney, NSW

Hate it

I find that no matter how I apply it it is crusty and dries like a white powder on your skin. The only time it isn't noticeable is if I put a miniscule amount but then it doesn't do its job. I will never buy this or any skin doctors product again. Leaves your skin white, crusty and feels horrible. And the pump seems to get clogged all the time and doesn't work. I wash it out and it never works. I have to unscrew it to use it. BINNED. You can see in the pic the white line on my cheekbone. It actually looks worse in person. My camera doesn't show detail too well.

Purchased in May 2019.

skin doctors eye lift

I will never buy this product again, it dries crusty and makes my lines look worse than they are, when I have used it my husband has commented on it, he said it makes me look like I have more lines. I have very good skin but I do have some some crows feet from squinting. So So disappointed a waste of money

Purchased in February 2019 at Priceline.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Not effective

Dries badly, actually made me look like I had more wrinkles. Used it exactly as instructed. It takes away the puffiness but if you move your face (which of course you do after it dries completely) the effect wears off.

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Worse beauty product I have ever bought!

I bought this to try and reduce fine lines under my eyes but it actually created more wrinkles because it dries hard under the eye. You can’t wear concealer under or over the top as it makes the product go crusty and peel. Do not waste your money.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$25.00.

Rubbish

What a waste of money all is did was leave white powdery substance on my face would not recommend to anyone dont waste your money I noticed no difference at all

Purchased in May 2019 for A$11.99.

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

I did have a bad review, but I've changed it!

It is good if u have patience to apply a few times
and washing off white residue and wait till the next day. It does tighten and reduce puffy bags under eyes. It doesn't get rid of dark circles.
I have less wrinkles but u need to apply a few times to see results.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$30.00.

MY OPINIONVictoria

The concept is there!

Easy to apply. I found that if you mix a little foundation with it, then apply, it is easier to put your makeup over the top, otherwise it tends to drag. Don’t make facial movements for a couple of minutes. Bags seem to disappear BUT it feels like you have PVA glue on your face, and when you smile or show expression, you seem to have ‘wrinkles’ under your eyes instead!!

dixxky

dixxkywollongong

Wow this works

I get a lot of bags under my eyes , i has asthma and dont sleep well so ive been looking at options to fix my eyes. Thought i would try this first as it was only $27 and very impressed with the results. Have only used it 3 times and am getting use to applying it only need a drop but im happy with it .will get this again

Fixed something I didn't know I could fix!

For years I've had a Milia bump under my eye and I could never get rid of it and I was always so self conscious about it. I only started used the Skin Doctors serum after my mother bought it and she suggested I use it for my dark under eye circles, while I haven't seen a difference in my under eye circles, only days ago I realised it had removed my Milia and could not have been happier! I cried tears of joy when I realised this and would definitely recommend this to anyone who asks!

liberty1998

liberty1998AU

Fantastic product, works EXACTLY as advertised

Bought this for my mother who is in her 70's and suffers badly with bags and wrinkles and dark circles under her eyes. She tried it and WOW, just WOW. She is so very happy with the results. I also tried it and think I used too much; less is definitely more! One of the other posters suggested keeping in the fridge, great idea! On my second attempt, I used a cotton bud to apply with much better results. I think it's personal preference. My mum is fine dabbing a small amount gently around the eye and crows feet area whereas I prefer the level of control I get using a cotton bud.
Will buy this again, 100%