Solidteknics Aus-Ion Cookware

Solidteknics Aus-Ion Cookware

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Where am I going wrong?

Purchased in January 2019.

Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month

CSC

CSCHunter Region, NSW

Australian made can't beat it!

These pans cook like cast iron but are steel. They are light and work on all heat sources. I have now brought four pieces and will continue to buy more. They come with multi life time warranty.

Purchased in May 2019 for $200.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Non-Stick LongevityStill Works

InesSydney, NSW

This is it. No other.

Purchased in January 2017 at Kitchen Warehouse.

Non-Stick Quality
Non-Stick LongevityStill Works
SaWo

SaWoWestern Australia

The BEST Cookware!

Purchased in December 2018 at Solidteknics.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Buyer beware - very disappointing. Stick to real cast iron.

Crap product , rude service & refuse to honour warranty. After 12 months of seasoning the pan rusts if left in the dish rack overnight this is the result. Stick to real cast iron.

Purchased in August 2018 for $199.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo

patNorthern Region, NSW

good but still working it out

Its great for cooking meats but still getting the hang of using it to fry my eggs and make pancakes but waiting for an email response from their support team

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Matt CashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary piece of Australian craftsmanship

This is a game changer in every word, it’s light , 1 piece Design , clean , use any where pan for which I would highly recommend it is exactly as stated on the site basically any kitchen I work in now i will be recommending.
Tips for seasoning follow the instructions go light on the oil Rice bran is what I used and give it at least 3 runs in the oven resting between runs.

Love it

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Excellent product! Love it!

The handle stays cool to the touch and its alot lighter than cast iron. I use it in the house, kitchen, on the smoker, on the river, any place I cook. I will definately buy this product again!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sambo

SamboLoveday

best pans

Had 18 and 26 cm pans for 6 Months. Once seasoned per instructions pans just keep getting better. often cook in ceramic non stick pan at same time just to compare. The wrought iron pans win hands down. Always take the large pan when we travel. Often use it in xs of 200c for searing steak and no sign of warping. Would reccomend to anyone who likes cooking.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Di62

Di62MOUNT ANNAN

Worst pan ever1

Worst pan I've ever had. Followed all the seasoning directions, was so excited to use. Cooked eggs in it and can't remove where they got stuck. Sooooo hard to clean!!!! hate it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Nat

NatTownsville

Love my new Aussie cookware

Date PurchasedDec 2017

billySydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect pans

Purchased in October 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $90.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
billy

They are good for a few uses ,then they stick,costs me a fortune in oil and heating to try to get them seasoned again,but doesn't happen

billy

Couldn't fault my two pans that I bought,for a while then I'm about to throw them out ,,too much trouble and washing,seasoning,and heartache, good bye solidtekcrap

Susan W

Susan W

Best Skillet Ever

Solid teknics 26cm skillet/ frying pan is the best frying pan I've ever used. Just a little setting up to season with oil before you first cook in it. Then it's non stick and if you burn something or scratch a bit when cleaning just re season and good as new. The surface just gets better with use. Only criticism would be sometimes it's a little heavier than previous non stick pan. But so much better because it's pure and natural cast iron cookware. Nothing nasty!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

chalie

chalie

Brilliant Pans

Purchased in May 2018.

Great Pan - if you know how to season

We bought our Solidteknics pan from Everten.com.au
Ordered in morning, it arrived by courier the same day (been using them for years, they're a fantastic Aussie family business).

I use this pan for everything from searing steaks to frying eggs and vegetables. It just gets better and better with more use.

Highly recommend you perform the seasoning process that's available on Everten's blog. With a bit of patience you really achieve a natural nonstick and ability to cook at far higher temperatures than traditional nonstick pans.

Also love that Solidteknics is an Aussie company.

Will be buying another one soon

summerwind1974

summerwind1974Launceston, TAS

Didn't suit us

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Jeff

JeffAlice Springs, NT

I never thought I could have a love affair with a frying pan

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Everything I expected

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Christine F

Christine Fasked

How are these for making crepes, pancakes, fried eggs & omelettes?

v.good.

remember though, only as good as your seasoning on the pan.

Kim

Kimasked

Hello
just wondering if you have to season the bottom of the new satin skillet I have just brought
Kim

Hi Kim

I am assuming your talking about the cooking surface if so I would say yes and include the entire top surface you don’t need much basically wipe on the oil it cannot run, I would also run through the oven 3 to 4 times ( yes the prep time getting the pans seasoned is a mission but you won’t regret it ) personally I prefer rice bran oil or flaxseed oil rice bran is cheaper to purchase.

I hope that helps

Hi KIm,
As per instructions i seasoned inside and all outside of the pan in the oven using rice bran oil four times. Have only need to re season twice in 5 months after frying eggs. other than that i love the way it cooks everything.

Rob

Robasked

How do I re-season my skillet after a ‘helpful’ house guest scoured most of it off?

Andy B.
Andy B.

I would scour the rest off and start again. I occasionally cook lamb with loads of lemon which removes most of the seasoning. I scrub the rest with steel wool and treat it as a new pan. It doesn't take long to repair the surface.
Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Solidteknics representatives

CategoryCookware & Fryware