Sonic B Keyboard and Mouse Combo

Sonic B Keyboard and Mouse Combo

2.1

jaydearWoy Woy

Keyboard OK, mouse movement jerky

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

MaxPaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Letters coming off keyboard

Keyboard bought during pandemic around June and now the letters have gone from d f g c keys not a great keyboard would not recommend, I’ll have to search for the receipt if I still have it

Purchased in June 2020 for $25.00.

MaxPax

Thanks for that, I have taken it back to Woolworths and got a replacement

Works but you get what you pay for

Both keyboard and mouse worked out of the box. I use a wireless keyboard and mouse sat on my sofa, and this mouse is not as precise when used on fabric. Also, the keyboard has a calculator hotkey where the delete key usually is which means I kept opening it. I popped the key out in the end. The biggest issues was the rubber feet which leave marks on a white desk.

Purchased in December 2020 for $17.00.

Mice

Find out how Sonic B Keyboard and Mouse Combo compares to other Mice

Not great....

My son won this combo in an auction at school and was very excited to give it to me. When we plugged in the USB only the mouse worked and like another reviewer there is something loose in the keyboard.

Purchased in December 2020 for $14.00.

Jill B.
Jill B.

Hi there, the mouse works with no issues and I tried different batteries in the keyboard as well. New batteries didn't work either, sorry.

No good

First try of this product- only the mouse worked. Returned it to the store for a replacement. The replacement- only the keyboard worked. I'm not going for third time lucky.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

StevePerth, WA

Repeating keys and noisy.

The 'o' key repeats with a single stroke. When I type "you" I frequently get" "youo" . I've typed very slowly and carefully and it still does it. The keys are also very noisy and springy. The mouse shape is also ridiculous. Incredibly uncomfortable, it's almost flat.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

Steve

thanks but no thanks. I mean...I should've known better as it was only $25. I bought it because it was convenient.

At least the mouse works..

Picked up from Woolworths for $25. Took a while to set itself up despite being plug and play. Even then only the mouse worked. Sounds like something has come loose inside the keyboard but I can't be bothered taking it apart.

Wish I got a receipt for it so I could return it

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Steven R.

Steven R.

Handy wireless mouse and keyboard combo

Got this to complete the home office and has done the job perfectly (2 months in now). Note that the one USB receiver (which can be stored in either the mouse or keyboard) works for both the mouse and keyboard with which saves tying up valuable USB ports.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Insider

InsiderSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rubbish

No USB device to connect to my PC. Not in the box OR attached to the back of the keyboard. There is a gaping whole in the back of the keyboard where it should be. This makes it totally useless.

Back to Woolies for a refund on this cheap and nasty product.

Purchased for $25.00.

Mice

Find out how Sonic B Keyboard and Mouse Combo compares to other Mice

Vern2743Hunter Region, NSW

A good little keyboard & mouse combo

Purchased at Woolworths for $25. My only complaints about the the keyboard is 1) after 5 months the letters are starting to wear off. 2) there are no instructions to tell where the USB receiver could be found. It was located in a cutout on the back of the keyboard. On the good side the mouse turns off when not in use to reduce battery wear. A button press turns it back on. The keyboard has the most popular keys of all keybooards. It has a caps and num lock light. Battery life for both is good and wifi is easy to set up.

Vern2743

Bad side is that after 11 months the most frequently used keys are blank of any letters. Despite its good points a definite waste of money. Replaced it with a logitech combo with a bigger board and both with on off switches at $20 extra.

No name

No nameasked

I bought the SBWKBM keyboard and mouse combo from Woolies. While the mouse connects automatically when I start my computer I have to take out and put back a battery in the keyboard to get it to connect. Is there a keystroke to save me having to do this manually.

jaydear

I didn't have that particular problem, but the distributors might contact you when they see this question.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. Can you please confirm if the batteries you are inserting are new batteries?

If you're still experiencing issues we would appreciate if you could contact us at customerservice@uccaustralia.com.au so that we can run through some solutions with you.

Thank you.

UCC Australia/SonicB

Craigasked

Like many people's questions on this page, I'm having trouble with the keyboard. It does work - but I really need to strike the keys very heavily. Is there a way to increase the sensitivity?

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is no way to increase the sensitivity of the keys however could you please confirm if you have tried inserting different batteries?

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us at customerservice@uccaustralia.com.au so that we can resolve this issue for you ASAP.

UCC Australia/SonicB

Craig

I'm pretty sure they were two new batteries straight from a new pack, but I will try this troubleshooting suggestion and get back to you if there are any further issues. Thanks for your prompt response. Very professional.
Kind Regards,
Craig.

Maurice

Mauriceasked

I did not find a wi fi receiver

santo c.
santo c.

I found the wifi in the battery compartment of the mouse

Get an answer from our members and Sonic B representatives