Soniq S43V15A-AU

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worth the price

Always owned Soniq Tv and decided to add this one to addition. For the price it didn't disappoint, The images and sound are clear. Can easily connect with speakers, laptops and play station. Haven't had any issues so far and I doubt there will be as we have 2 other soniq and never had problems.Definitely recommended

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Geat TV

Very satisfied with my purchase of this TV, beautiful clear pictures and connects to my Playstation + hardrive at the same time. Never had an issue with it, provides great sound also. Not to mention the price was extremely affordable and i probably wont buy from another brand but this one again.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

good tv on a budget

so i was in need of a new tv a while back after an incident involving a nintendo wii and some bourbon. i wasn't very cashed up at the time and stumbled upon the soniq tv. its light and durable, no frills but im still using it. all in all a good purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2013

This is a great tv.

I am very satisfied with the hd picture quality of this tv it has great depth.
The speakers on the tv are pretty good but could be alot better.
As far as operating systems and apps go i feel like it is laking in the amount of inbuilt apps overall a good tv.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Pretty good for the price- 'smart' element is basically unusable

Pretty good for the price - I use it with a chromecast so I dont need the 'smart' functions. They are fairly unusable and don't give you access to apps like Netflix without navigation through an internet browser on the TV which is awkward and slow. Picture is good, sound is good - so Im happy for that price.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cheap

It is a smart DUM tv yes it's cheap which in turn is you get what you pay for ..they have no licensing agreements with many channels you would want to use it for like Netflix local catch up tv stations so it sort of makes it a little useless..the original remote which was a keyboard was great till it died ..which customers were not notified I went for ages without a remote..they replaced eventually with a very below average remote

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Basic TV OK for Spare Room or Kids

This is OK as a second TV or for Kids cartoons. Wouldn't recommend it as your primary TV.
It works fine, picture is good but has limitations such as dark areas in the picture lacking separation and the sound is really really tinny. You definitely need to connect other speakers or you will go nuts. The outside looks quite good. In fact it looks better off than on! It's an OK TV and the remote is Ok too but can be very slow making selections. There is no doubt that it's a cheaper model but still quite usable

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great for those on a budget

The low price attracted me to this TV (it was on discount). I'm not normally very fussy when it comes to having the best of the best and this TV fits my choice perfectly. The dark darks are a bit hard to see clearly compared to the higher-end models available on the market but you'd expect this from a brand that is not quite in the Premier League of manufacturers.

The sound from the speakers is atrocious so you must definitely have some external audio setup otherwise you will be disappointed.

I have exactly two devices that require HDMI outputs so the number of ports is perfect.

The smart TV function leaves a little to be desired, however this is my first smart TV so I wasn't 100% sure what to expect. I already have a device that makes any TV/monitor function as a smart TV so I didn't buy it for those features anyway. I did try the SBS on demand app on the TV and navigation using the remote is very frustrating. Even with a keyboard plugged in to the USB port I struggled to get any programs working satisfactorily.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great Smart TV for a great price

Bought this 43inch Full HD Smart LED LCD tv for my sons bedroom, mainly for gaming.
Great picture and sound, easy set up, built in web browser and wifi, great price.
Would definitely recommend this product.