Sony HT-M77

Sony HT-M77

3.3

Satyam ARORA

Great system !! Great sound!!!

We bought it some days back. My kids absolutely love it. The other day we watched "the ice age" on it and our couch was literally shaking from the thumping sound. Best value for the money.
I bought it from Sony Australia eBay store at almost half the normal RRP.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Alex

Alex

It's ok

I brought this system back in June 2014 when I saw it in the shop looked amazing but sadly I thought just did meet to expectations and after about a year of owning it, it started having a mind of its own it would automatically shut off sometimes while watching which got annoying and sometimes when it was switched off it would turn itself on.

BennyA77

BennyA77Traralgon Victoria

Subwoofers

This unit was amazing for a month then the subwoofers for no reason just stopped working. I've gone through all the settings ect and can't remedy the problem. Without the subs it still has ok sound but you could get the same sound out of a micro stereo that's 1/3 of the price. I might be missing something please help

Home Theatre Systems

Find out how Sony HT-M77 compares to other Home Theatre Systems

Carl

Carlasked

Hi guys can anyone please help me i have HT-M77 2450 watts but i cant get the subs to make a sound ive wiped it bavk to factory n still nothing they were working help plzz

Babu