SsangYong Musso

• Comfort
RevoKevo

RevoKevo

Love this vehicle

I bought this predominantly on value for money. I deliberately chose the leaf spring version. I am loving it. It tows great and has plenty power. The big tub loads a lot. All the bells and whistles of vehicles twice the price. This is a ute that will compete with any of the big brands. Finding accessories remains a problem. Hope someone sees the gap in the market soon.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$40,000.00.

Thomas W

Thomas WNorthern Region, NSW

Most underrated ute ever made.

Purchased at SsangYong Dealers for A$36,000.00.

m k tassie

m k tassieHobart, TAS

Great value and drive

Is very quiet compared to other utes and has so many more options. The blind spot monitors and rear cross traffic are very good.for such a small engine 2.2 litre has great performance smooth auto.

Purchased in August 2020 at Pmg moonah for A$36,000.00.

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Perfect ute

Compared buying this with the option of a Triton, I’m really happy with my purchase and it has so many extras.

The drive is smooth, the engine is beyond doubt the quietest I’ve been in. The colour screen in the middle of the instrument cluster is great to use and the touchscreen has Apple car play which is easy to set up.

360 camera really helps getting into smaller spaces and the cameras can be activated individually to help with parking.

Heated and cooled seats work a breeze. Leather finished are really good quality and the electric adjustments are great to use.

This is at the moment the most fully specd ute you can buy in Australia. Absolutely NO regrets.

Purchased in July 2020.

Better than expected

Purchased in September 2019 at SsangYong Dealers for A$49,000.00.

CrankyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Musso ELX - the best car that I have ever owned!

I have only had the Musso 2020 ELX ute for a few weeks now but it is just so impressive. Engine is completely silent in the cab, smart acceleration, very strong brakes and filled with luxury and technological features. I find some new feature every day, even after reading the owners manual a couple of times. So comfortable, really attractive to look at, handles very well and is very light on diesel. This cost me $15-$20k less than all the competition, and it is way better. I drove them all to compare. This ute will be a big seller in Australia as people get to know the brand. Just love it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Holden Dealers.

Crayfisherman

CrayfishermanPerth, WA

Rolls Royce of duel cab utes

Traded in 2012 Colorado LTZ for I XLV ssangYong Musso I call it my Rolls-Royce the best ute I have ever owned and I’ve owned quite a few Toyotas Holdens Mitsubishis and by far this is the best utility for quietness for safety for value for money I can’t speak highly enough of this vehicle

Purchased in June 2019 at Autostrada luxury autos for A$49,000.00.

Craig.p

Craig.pHunter Region, NSW

Luxury ute

I got the musso ultimate xlv great on the highway cruise control keeps the set speed easily.Android auto works flawlessly and assistant recognises voice commands.
Engine is very quiet and ride handling and braking performed great.Im very impressed with this ute and I found it far more practicable and comfortable than triton.
The build quality of this south Korean ute is great and I got the ute for a amazing price.If your looking for a lot of steel and tech for your money check out the ssangyong no reason to settle for a poorly made Chinese ute when you can get a high quality Korean ute for the same price.

Purchased in February 2020 at SsangYong Dealers for A$34,000.00.

KDRO

KDRO

By fat the Most Under rated Ute on the Market

I bought a demo Musso 2018 Model. Although it was demo it only had 20km on it.
I previously owned a Navara and Ranger.
when it comes to city driving Musso is like a luxury car compare to the other utes.
I cant comment on off road capabilities since I havent taken it out into the country yet.
I paid $30000 + GST which means it is eligible for instant asset write-off.
For 30K i got 8'screen, apple play, heated front seats, reverse and back sensors, reversing camera, dual cab, turbo diesel engine, auto, push button start, 7 year UNLIMITED kms warranty, 7 year capped price servicing, 7 year road side assist etc etc. and i am very happy with the built quality.
Anyone who is looking for a ute must look at Musso before they decide.

Purchased in June 2019 at SsangYong Dealers for A$33,000.00.

Year2018

KarlOhm

KarlOhmSouth West, WA

Ssangyong Musso 2019 Towing

Purchased in September 2019 for A$36,000.00.

WayneD

Mrhappydog

Most Under rated car on the Market

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Problems with the ABS light

My ABS light stays on,the brake pads not worn, the brake oil resevoir is at its normal level. What else could it be. I,ve now retired but find it good to drive, its ecomony is great for this size car. It has done many country runs, it does suffer from wInd noise at a higher speed

Date PurchasedJan 2007
Michael

Michael

Really Love My Musso Sports Ute.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Not an ok car for Ecuador!

Perhaps it is an Ok car , but in Ecuador it became a disaster, no parts , no experienced mechanics...
Now I urgently need a parts manual for the motor, and there is absolutely no place where to buy one, also in most of the case sI need to do repairing with adapted parts and finally it became impossible to sell, as it has an extremely low cost in the market.

Badge(No Badge)
Date PurchasedMay 2000

What a wonderful surprise

My old car gave up the ghost in Carnarvon, WA. I was towing an 18' Caravan, fully loaded. I decided not to fix the old car and I spotted this 2006 SsangYong Musso in a car yard, a bit over the top price wise but I had a good feeling about it so I bought it, Diesel/Gas with 160000 ks on it. Hitched up the 18' caravan behind the Musso and headed south. The Musso did not even hiccup, it cruised at 100kph with the caravan on the back and used half the fuel the old car did. I am over the moon with it and will keep it for a long long time. Only minor problem was the hills and I had to change down a gear or so, but overall it is a fantastic 4by, totally underated

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Bought an 06 with 160000kms

I find it a very comfortable ute, drives brilliant more like a car then ute, very cold air con, brilliant on diesel, very reliable, only negative was the factory tape deck which I quickly replaced with cd. Was worried when no bought as I haven't really seen many around but very pleasantly surprised.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Robert

Robert

Like Hyundai,40 years ago, nobody wants them,look at them now

I bought this car at auction,with 49 K, on the clock, is 2009 Actyon Sport top model ,it goes like brand new, no turbo lag,quiet and most of all economic 9.92lits x 100klm in the city only, you"ll be surprise the engine power. Very happy with purchase. go for it

Date PurchasedAug 2016

normhaidamous

The car is nice to drive and the econamy is good and looks nice,when I was in Western Australia l meet a young man who is working in the mines in the state l afraid him money for the car he was happy with it, I got it in my name after that.

Badgessanyong, musso
Date PurchasedJul 2012

pcraig8100Mandurah, Western Australia

Cheap and Cheerful

pcraig8100

Another fantastic holiday in the Musso, cruising at 100kph with diesel and the gas injection I pass a lot of road houses without the need to stop for fuel. Remember to buy fuel in town not on the outskirts nearly always cheaper.