Stanley Rogers Lightweight Cast Iron Frypan 28cm

Stanley Rogers Lightweight Cast Iron Frypan 28cm

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stanley Rogers

3.0
1 review
    krystal888
    krystal888WA, 6024

Not sure what I'm doing wrong

I have both the 28cm fry pan and the 30cm pan and I've never used cast iron before so not sure if I am seasoning it correctly. I followed the instructions on the packaging and my pancakes stuck on the first use and then I tried seasoning a couple more times. The 2nd time I tried cooking pancakes in it, it still stuck but not as badly as the first time. I did however, washed it while the pan was hot and my season came straight off where the water hit the pan but is also flaking in other areas too. Could someone here help me if you have had a good experience with these Stanley Rogers cast iron pans please? I like how much lighter they are than other cast irons but cannot use it if everything sticks to it.

Stanley Rogers