Steelcraft Jetta

Steelcraft Jetta

Perfect

My daughter loves this walker and enjoys the toys on the tray very much. They get her engaged and entertained I absolutely love it! Highly recommend it, used it for my two daughters and the quality is excellent. Easy to assemble and clean with no fuss. Will buy it again

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Samm, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Adie

AdiePerth, WA

Caster wheels are cheap and nasty

Grandson used this for maybe 1 month on wooden floor. All four caster bearings have collapsed.
Never again!!!
Ring up to BUY new ones as the shop we bought the walker from went under, then to save all the drama as well. Until they said they wanted to "charge" me on my combank debit card same as a credit card, I then said I want it done under warranty.... fixed up.

L cooper

L cooperQld

Avoid terrible product / company

Got this for my forth baby (had many baby products i know good from bad) and absolutely disgusted with product and company
The walker doesnt allow baby to walk as wheels dont roll more than slide accross floor when forced (will not move at all on carpet) and worst part is as he uses force to get it to move when he comes near you your feet get caught under it and get cut / bleed
After mine hubbys and kids feet been cut too many times contacted company who did not seem concerned with dangerous product just stated not manufacting fault! Stick to target/ kmart products far superior and customer service that cares will never buy steelcraft/britax again

N S

N SAustralia

A lifesaver for entertaining an active baby.

KM

KMSydney

Love this walker

Hi KM
Thanks for your fantastic review.
If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Saikun

SaikunBendigo

Very beautiful & safe walker

Don't be fooled by only one (limestone) color. Yes, this item also comes in pink color which is beautiful & very much ideal for baby girls. It perfectly meets all the safety standards. And it has very wide frame which protects your child smashing his/her head against the wall. Definitely recommended. I have now steelcraft high/low adjustable chair, steelcraft stroller & steelcraft baby walker. I don't know why but after detailed research, only steelcraft was my number 1 choice for these 3 items.

Hi Saikun,
Thanks for your great review.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Wheels, grrrr

I was really excited to get this for my son, only after i got the steelcraft walker i also found that the wheels don't move easily. Now he just get frustrated in the walker cause he can't move. Disappointed purchase :(

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't roll well

This walker is nsf doesn't roll well. The wheels don't seem to glide as well as other walker. Regret purchasing this walker.
Now I have to go out and buy another one because this one was a waste of money.

Sticky Wheels

Everything else is fine and working as intended but for goodness sake this is a walker not a station seat. The wheels do turn but you need to push really hard for the walker to even move.

Seems like the more weight you put on it the easier it is to move, so if you have a child weighting around 10kg or less you will find that your child will find it harder to move around compared to another child weighting around 12-15kg.
Easy to setup
Wheels don't turn and lots of effort required to make it move

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Good, does what it is meant to do but I'm not raving about it

hlee148

hlee148

Terrible

We had to return the walker the day after we bought it because our son simply couldn't move anywhere while inside.
My son loved the toys, contrary to the previous reviewer I didn't think they were too loud. Two height settings which gives flexibility of use.
This "walker" doesn't "walk". When the baby is in it, it takes a lot of adult strength to even pull the walker. There is no way our baby could roll himself. The safety feature actually prevents the baby from rolling around, especially on the carpet. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a walker.

juliannep

juliannep

Jules

Julesasked

How do you turn on activities?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jules, thanks for your question. Please refer to page 11 in the attached link for the instruction manual - https://www.britax.com.au/media/9678/jettawalker.pdf kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Wellbuggerme

Wellbuggermeasked

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble folding my walker down and adjusting height, it just won't budge -- any tips?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Wellbuggerme, thanks for your question. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. kind regards, The Britax Team.

Keryn Waipouri-Kerrison

Keryn Waipouri-Kerrisonasked

I need to replace the seat where can I get one from please?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Keryn, thanks for your question, we do have limited spare part available for the Jetta Baby Walker, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with availability and pricing, kind regards, the Britax Team

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryBaby Walkers