Stiebel Eltron DHF Instantaneous 3 Phase

3.7

Lizzy

LizzySydney

Pretty good

Don't want to have a huge water heater at my place and received some compliments on this brand that why I bought it. So far so good. The best thing I like about it is that it heats up water fast, and I don't hear any of the clicking heating noise that happens with my other big water tank heater.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Joanne H

Joanne HSydney, NSW

Told I have to replace and it's less than 6 Years Old?!

This hot water heater has an issue with a part and Ive been advised that its cheaper to buy a new unit (approx ($1300 installed) than repair it. As its less than 6 years old this is very disappointing, especially when the warranty is only for 5 years! Not great!

Date PurchasedJul 2011

Super AshNSW, 2483

Good Water Heater

I have installed many of these water heaters, I remember when they arrived on the Sydney market years ago and they sell really easy, You can have a water saver shower head in the bathroom and it shouldn't cause back pressure if does remove the restrictor in the rose. They fit in tight cupboards or laundry walls and have one of the best flow valves I have ever seen. I have only serviced 3 in ten years, it was never the element and like I said I've installed lots of them. Very good water heater I recommend purchasing one.
    Two stage contator, great feature.

Electric Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Stiebel Eltron DHF Instantaneous 3 Phase compares to other Electric Continuous Hot Water Systems

melissa p.

melissa p.asked

Instantaneous 3 Phase DHF13

SHC15AU Please advise why my power bills have sky rocketed since the installation of this model. It is only heating water for a granny flat and the whole property has shown such a massive (over double) power bill increase. Everything else is gas heated.

Bgood

Bgoodasked

DHF Instantaneous 3 Phase

Would this unit be suitable for a two bathroom house plus kitchen taps situation or are these more for units and appartments. Thanks

Super Ash

Yeah, they are the better unit if you have three phase power available. They do not require a relief line like other three phase water heaters. They are known as a multi point heater so it can deal with your house easily. They can be mounted on a laundry wall or under the kitchen sink if you have space. You would have less chance of back pressure at the shower rose with this heater but do not use water saver shower heads anyway. With these water heaters make sure the inlet stop cock that isolates the house is open all the way and also with the stop cock on the inlet of the water heater or backpressure can become an issue. I have seen many three phase water heaters supplying three bedroom houses all over Sydney. Some old houses had a three phase bath heater 18 amps and a 12 amp sink heater in the kitchen, just check your house has plumbing between the bathroom and kitchen so your water heater will feed the whole house. Kind regards Ash.

Re D.

Re D.asked

Instantaneous 3 Phase DHF15

Hi! Is there a kit to transform my DHF15 c to single phase?

Get an answer from our members and Stiebel Eltron representatives