Stihl HLA 56

Stihl HLA 56

MPN: HLA56
See the Best Cordless Hedge Trimmers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stihl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
tom kinkel
tom kinkelMelbourne

What's not to like

Purchased in August 2021 at Stihl Dealer for $620.00.

Paddyt
PaddytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Hedge Trimmer that does the job effortlessly

I purchased this to replace the 240V corded pole hedge trimmer I had. Problem with the corded trimmer is that all the weight is up high in the electric motor, so the balance is all wrong and every time I used it I would spend the next couple of days dealing with back problems. The Stihl runs quietly & smoothly and cuts beautifully. Importantly, the weight balance is right :-)
Not designed for chopping through really heavy stuff, but does a beautiful job of trimming hedges, shrubs etc.
I purchased the larger AK30 battery, and I cant get near using half the capacity in a session. Also purchased the AL300 quick Charger, which recharges in no time.
Very impressed with the whole experience.