Stihl HS82T

Stihl HS82T

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stihl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    tom kinkel
    tom kinkelMelbourne

Perfect Results On Box Hedges

This is my third hedge trimmer and hopefully my last. I bought this recently due to my unhappiness with the results and quality of 2 previous hedge cutters, Husqvarna and Echo. The Stihl is the only manufacturer that seems to offer a cutter or a trimmer in their model ranges. I bought the trimmer as it has a finer cut which is better for box hedges, where previously the cut on the box hedges was very coarse and patchy, it's really smooth and neat -- now. I have a pole hedger that is better for more aggressive varieties such as cypress and will probably find it takes longer with the 82T on the bits that the pole hedger can't easily get to. No minuses as yet, other than not cheap by any means. Great Hedger!