Stihl HSA 25

Stihl HSA 25

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stihl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

This is a Nextec unit.

I have nothing against this HSA 25 made by Nextec for Stihl. I was actually happy that I could use my Craftsman Nextec batteries with all of the Stihl 10.8 volt products. That is, until I found out that Stihl has discontinued the production with Nextec of their HSA 25 and have their own version (HSA 26). If you are going to purchase a Stihl GTA26 saw. or any other future Stihl 10.8 volt products, you will want to get the HSA 26 with the new AS 2 batteries that also work in the GTA 26 saw.
    I took my HSA 25 back and purchased the HSA 26. Now both of my Stihl products share the same battery and charger.

where" the handle

I have gone out and got for myself the Stihl HSA25 trimmer. it is great just used it for the lawn. The problem is Stihl offers a handle for it. BUT you can ONLYY buy it if you are in Europe that"s any where in Europe and even Russia. I was told Americans would not use the handle.

Purchased in April 2019.

Other Hedge Trimmers

predrag
    predragSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extreme expensive spare parts

The tool is good for the home use, the blades do not last long. And they are very expensive, for a short blade local dealer asked 83.9AUD. I complained the Stihl Australia about the pricing, the lady at the phone 1300366665 refused to introduce herself - and cut the line. I bought a number of other tools for the home use - lawn mower, hedger all battery driven, 36V and they are much better quality then HSA 25 (which is not 36V).
    The dealer is nice, but they also refused to talk about it, according to them it is about Stihl Australia, and Stihl Australia is saying that is about the dealer....reminds me at the situation with spare parts for the German cars.....

Date PurchasedFeb 2017