Stirling (Aldi) Bar Fridge 120L

Stirling (Aldi) Bar Fridge 120L

TR-15Q (Silver) and TR-15Q (White)

See the Best Bar Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No complaints!

I've had this fridge now for over 6 months. Absolutle does EVERYTHING any mini fridge would and price is AWSOME! Don't be sucked into spending more money for different brands. This is extremely well priced. Serves its purpose and no technical issues at all. Can not fault this fridge. Thanks

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Just a fridge and even less of a freezer

It fails temperature requirements in the freezer area. The freezer is very small and struggles to keep two trays of ice cubes frozen.
The noise level initially was very good and nice and quiet. However after 5 months it started to struggle and the compressor started making noises. It is relatively easy to clean but really does struggle with longevity. Mine struggled beyond the first 12 months and getting repairs under warranty was to say the least difficult

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Fantastic, versatile

As always another excellent Aldi product. Perfect for various bottles and cand, any size if you adjust the shelves, soft drinks as well as wine. Easily reconfigured. Looks very elegant but also blends in, light enables good vision when the door is opened. Highly recommended. In home warranty is a bonus.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great for the price...

Love this little bar fridge...as a fridge. The freezer's a little small and has a hard time keeping much more than a couple of trays of ice solid - a small tub of ice cream won't stay solid. The fridge area though, which is what I bought it for, is brilliant: keeps drinks icy cold and keeps snack foods fresh for ages (even in a Brisbane summer). As a little drinks and snacks fridge it's excellent. The reversible door is great and easy to switch over (I switched mine over in 10 minutes to suit the fridge placement beside a bar freezer). The grey body/stainless steel trimmed door looks great. The shelves in the door are useful but the egg shelf would be better removed to allow more room for the second shelf (though who uses an egg tray in a bar fridge anyhow?) as my little soft drink mixer bottles only just fit there. Overall, very happy.
Reversible stainless steel door, very cold fridge section, glass shelves, crisper, quiet.
Small freezer which doesn't freeze much but ices up a bit, fiddly bottom for shelf, short middle door shelf, unnecessary egg tray.

Never had any problems, works perfectly fine. Freezer compartment is perfect for the the fridge size. Black and silver color gives a very elegant look suggest that over the the white.
reliable

Cheap, but in home service warranty not honoured

We were very happy with this little freezer which was very cheap. That was before it died after 5 months. It was the 2 year in home service warranty that convinced us to buy the unit, but that hasn't been honoured. First I had to email a copy of my receipt to the warranty agent, then waited a week before they contacted me wanting a photo of the freezer showing the cord has been cut. Then 2 days later I hear that my claim has been submitted for a refund, which will take up to four weeks. Not great, as I need a freezer and I've had to wait a week and a half in limbo, only to find I won't get a refund for up to four weeks. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this freezer!
Cheap!
Didn't last.

Bad

In hindsight I would not buy the fridge again .. getting service is just too hard, I bought a freeze at the same time this is working ok but if it fails after the two year warranty period it will not be worth trying to repair...
Nice looking unit quite a large size for the price .. 2 year warranty
This fridge failed just before I had it a year, the service agent agreed to exchange it for a new one this was in Late December 2010 its now the 15th Feb 2011 and they still have not exchanged it.. the service people AWA have contracted out the warranty service in my case to a firm called RQ electronics in Springvale VIC they were supposed to deliver either yesterday or today... not a word from them at all ... am contacting AWA and have lost confidence