Stokke Newborn Set

Stokke Newborn Set

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stokke

4.3
a79
a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect! Lifesaver for my newborn

When my newborn would not sleep anywhere, in this he would often find comfort. If I had to cuddle and carry an unsettled newborn I could quickly pop him in this for those time I needed 2 hands free, and I didn't have to bend down to the floor level as I would have to with a bouncer. Highly recommend and wish I had bought it for my first born also.

JJJ
JJJSydney

One of the best things we had in the first few months

This attachment for the trip trapp has made it useful from the beginning. It's so good to have our baby at our height and secure when we're in the kitchen, and we'd move him round the house too. Now he's 3 months weve been sitting him in the newborn attachment at the table with us and he's been learning dinner routines etc, ready for food himself!

Useful But Careful - it Topples Over!

We loved this from the moment our daughter was born until today!!! Our daughter toppled over in it and it wasn't backwards like others have said - the chair, with her in it, toppled over to the front! Luckily, she is ok but that was a real shock and I am, now very concerned using it, as you can imagine she is 8kg, so within the weight limit and she wasn't even sitting by the table or moving vigorously. Do not leave your baby unattended! I was next to her, but still couldn't prevent it.

BabyJR
BabyJRMelbourne

Surprisingly super handy for 2nd child

Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats

Find out how Stokke Newborn Set compares to other Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats

LenkaQld, 4575

Great for a newborn!

Lenka

We have also never had any issues of the chair toppling over with the baby or my 2.5 year old.

anon