StoneDine Cookware

StoneDine Cookware

MPNs: VHGVACIND0192, VHGVACIND0194 and VHGVACSET0216

1.8

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (3) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
Ally.g

Ally.g

Disappointing product

This frying pan starts out really well but then the non-stick wears off so quickly, the screw in the handle needs tightening all the time. When I contacted the store I purchased my three pans from they didn't know how to activate the "twelve-year warranty" and they were unwilling to return it after a year. The website on the box doesn't seem to exist.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harris Scarfe for A$90.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking No
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
NCP

NCPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product for year or so.. after that useless.. doesnt do anything without oil no value for money..

Cant handle with bare hands
Moderate.. not that heavy.. can carry..

However doesnt do the job 1st year it was a good product after that it has become useless.. waste of money

Purchased in December 2017 for A$150.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 3 years
Chris

ChrisTasmania

Good product

Have found this product very good - not heavy and cooks dishes well. We had on hand the assembly tool needed and I’d say most tool kits /handymen would have it on hand - I would recommend this pan and is excellent for its price

Purchased in March 2018 at The Reject Shop for A$55.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking No
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 3 years

tapfield

tapfieldWillunga

Frypan required assembly of handle but no tool supplied

Can not even assemble frypan for use. Handle and screw supplied but needs special tool to fit screw which was not supplied. Checked web site listed on box, www.stonedine.com.au, site does not exist. 12 year guarantee?????

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Worst evvvver!!!

Good product for three years... Then... Absolutely no customer service... I researched company best I could, dedicated to destroying company one customer at a time. There is no web site, no phone number, just, simply lies!!!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Absolute crap

this pan was amazing when io got it for my mother's day gift, I've heard that these types of pans are great to begin with then turn crappy. That's exactly what mine has done, EVERYTHING STICKS. I have followed care instructions to a tee, never use metal implements, washed when cold/cool etc etc.
Don't waste your money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Cookie

Cookie

Misleading advertising

This product does not stand up to its claims. It's nonstick capability is virtually useless, and its surface will scratch with normal use. It was an expensive purchase for something that doesn't live up to its claim. Do not buy!!! It's absolute rubbish

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Lyn

LynCentral Coast NSW

Very misleading information

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish everything sticks to the pan

These pans are rubbish got them from Harris Scarfe and every time we use the everything sticks and makes a mess of the food they are no good for any type of cooking just a big waste of money. would love to get their contact details but very hard to find

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Best cookware set ever

I have just thrown out smaller frypan due to scratches (result of my grandaughter). I have had the set for 3 years and cannot fault them. Earlier this year I bought a set off ebay for my friend. They looked identical. She had them for 3 weeks and brown marks appeared on the bottom and everything was sticking. Comparing the products, her set had ripples on the bottom and no name on the lid. Replica and absolute rubbish. I purchased my set from Harris Scarfe and will definitely be purchasing another set when needed.

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Jule

JuleAlstonville

The frying pan set

I am extremely disappointed with this product!!! Don't buy it. Not worth the money. Bought the full set and regretted the purchase. For example the large frypan handle always worked loose and ended up where actually breaking where it couldn't be fixed and no matter how carefully I treated it food sticks. Crap expensive product!!! Can't remember exact time I bought it but am sorry I wasted my money.

Date PurchasedJul 2012

StoneDine - Everything sticks

I purchased my set of stonedine pots and pans from Harvey Norman (blue set). Sad to say that everything sticks to them. All that money spent - wasted! I now need to buy new pots and pans. They supposedly are meant to last upto 10 years! Definitely false advertisement.

Side note: I cared for pots and pans as written in the stonedine owners manual.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
tamgreg1

tamgreg1Canberra

Pretty good product. I bought mine 4 years ago

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Everything Sticks Frypan

I hope nothing sticks to this StoneDine frypan when it becomes landfill. Everything I cook sticks to it so in the bin it goes. What a waste of money and so much false advertising.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Best frying pan I've ever used

Very satisfied with cooking results. So easy to clean and store. Bought a second one as a backup. Today I just bought 3 more for friends. Now I'm looking for a Stonedine wok.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Cherie

CherieAshburton

Can you use Stonedine on an Induction Hob?

That was all the words I needed to ask my question. that was all the words I needed to ask my question. That was all the words I needed to ask my question

Date PurchasedAug 2016

find another cookware

I fell for the hype at the time I purchased this set of cookware, was not all that I expected. food will stick to it and the inside if the pot or pan will fail and start to wear off. having said that the thing that upsets me the most is that there is nothing you as a consumer can do about it . there is no way to get satisfaction or a replacement .

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Do not waste your money, Do not believe the TV ad.

1. For the first few weeks great frypan, I only used plastic spatula or wooden spoon. Plus no sprays or oils and always wiped with paper.
But with in a month we noticed a stain like a brown burn mark that would not wipe off. When you cracked a egg the white of the egg would run down the side of the pan and take the coating off the side of the pan, so of course i have a white lines going done the sides of the pan.
Now everything sticks. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
Waste of money.

Date PurchasedAug 2012
Not happy Jenny
Not happy Jenny

I am just wondering Stonedine do they have 12 years guarantee on there products, I would want my money back and will never buy this product again.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanAU

To all who's Stonedine products handles have broken off.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Very disappointed looked good on to but not the same when you use it. Customer service terrible

I contacted stone dine when my product was just over 12 months old and complained about coating everything was sticking and very hard to clean. The actual coating went gravelly and pitted. When l purchased the set it had 12 years guarantee but that isn't correct l was told only 12 months warranty. I wouldn't recommend this product again to anybody it is rubbish you would be better spending the money on a cheap pan then throw away when it is done. But when you spend $500.00 plus on a set you feel bad throwing it away. I actually have thrown 2 of the pans away as you couldn't cook anything in them without it coming out looking a mess. DONT BUY THIS STUFF

Date PurchasedAug 2012