2.0

Runaway Bay

Store LocationRunaway Bqy
rovenskyanna

rovenskyanna

My genuine leather imported Colorado bag -made in India. The inner base curled up into a roll.The rest is holding up ok.

I removed the inner plastic base myself & binned it. It was useless. It is now usable again. It's adjustable shoulder straps beneath the buckle have also curled up. It can still be used.

Store LocationGalleria Morley, W.A.
Shell

ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Helpful Staff!!

I’ve been to different strandbags and all of them have really friendly helpful staff!! This is the main reason i come to this store to buy my bags. The only reason i give it a four star is the lack of space. It’s hard to push trolley through the store as most of them are quite cramped.

Store LocationBrisbane and Gold Coast

Fly lite case

Hi there
I purchased a carry on fly lite hardcase several years ago at strands for bags in Auckland.
The clip that is connected to the zipper has broken away and the small top handle broke off the top when I lifted it.
I finally found the original receipt and took it to one of their stores only to be told it is wear and tear and that I will have to take it myself to be repaired .
This is covered by a 15 yr warranty.
The case is in perfect condition bar those 2 faults.
(Not happy with the that decision ,as a loyal customer)

Store LocationAuckland NZ
Erryn M.

Erryn M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great retail experience

Fantastic customer service and a great range. Click and collect processed promptly and items come well packaged to prevent damage. Certainly shop here in future. Staff are friendly and helpful

Store LocationShepparton Marketplace

Wrecked my clothes

The flylite backpack recommended to me as a female had an airflow patch on the back. This rubbed at my brand new clothes and has destroyed a dress and a top before I realised. Disappointed in Strandbag complaints area. As they have 'previously not had any issues with the bag' they are unwilling to review my complaint in it's entirety. I'm not expecting a full refund of the clothes however a small offering recognising the error in product design would've gone a long way. Frankly I found them condescending and rude. You've lost another customer Strandbags. I suggest you review the service from your complaints team.

yuki

yukiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and poor customer care

• +1
Store LocationBrookside Mitchelton

Pointless 'Warranty' on Strandbag's Lanza range of travel bags

So annoyed, I bought a Lanza travel bag from Strandbags in Mandurah W.A. - after 2 x uses the fabric has holes in it - 'NO' I haven't dragged it across gravel, as the rude assistant in Halls Head store said I had - paying more for 'supposedly' better quality with a 10 year guarantee is a JOKE strandbags -

Store LocationMandurah West Australia
Gertrude M.

Gertrude M.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

I was served by a lovely young lady by the of Julia at Gateways Cockburn store last week, She was so helpful in helping me purchase luggage , its nice to see young people that still have a good customer service, and a welcoming smile .

Store LocationCockburn gateways

Aninka

AninkaMelbourne

Customer service is good

I've been a strandbag's customer for the last 3 years. First I bought a luggage and received a card. After that, I've received good promotions, including $50 vouchers that I bought other luggage and bags. The product quality is good and customer service is good at every store I visited in Melbourne.

Store LocationChadstone, Docklands
Anna D.

Anna D.

Bad product

So disappointed.. I’ve purchased 2 Colorado leather products from Strandbags in the last 18 months and both have broken.
I took one back and they couldn’t help me over 12 months “unfortunately “. I don’t think the zip tabs on a purse should ever fall off let alone both of them. It should be a lifetime use.. I’ve never had that happen before in all my years of buying purses. And now my few months old handbag’s strap has broken thanks to the hardware. I strongly advise against buying Colorado and shopping at Strandbags .

Store LocationMill Park
Trev

Trev

Be ready to go to the shady side of purchase in Winston Hills Strand bags. Put tags with 40% off and marked down ....

I chose bag saw discounted price told that there was an error and that strandbags legally do not have to honor mistake with displayed price. No matter who made " error"

Store LocationWinston Hills
Zara

ZaraSouth Australia

Customer service

The customer service representative Mark he was very helpful and his services was very great up to standard very professional and I'm really lhappy with his service I hope the store hires more someone like Mark and he should be rewarded for his afford he is genuinely helpfull to company to improve business.

Store LocationCity Sydney
Smiley

SmileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading advertising

choosing a wallet that was on a sale table advertising up to 50% off I was Surprised to learn there was no discount on my chosen wallet when I was purchasing. I challenged this saying it was dishonest as the sale tag gave the impression there was some sort of discount on offer. The young male staff member was totally disinterested asking several times did I want the item or not. When asked to speak to a manager another girl came over telling me they could legally advertise like that now. Seems very dishonest and is very disappointing. As a long time customer I think it’s time for a change.

Store LocationStrand bags Sunshine Coast Plaza
Cait K

Cait KSydney, NSW

Flylite..lifetime guarantee???? Nope!

Bought two bags from strand bags with “lifetime guarantee”. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Material all ripped on the insides, zips broke(had to buy a new suitcase on holidays),handles broke off. Would never EVER buy these bags again!

Daa1000

Daa1000

Poor Service Werribee store & Managment

Werribee store has poor customer service pricing Errors which are clearly there fault management all the way up to regional needs to improve customer service don’t waste your money here

Store LocationWerribee
Stace

StaceSydney, NSW

Buyer beware!!

Staff in Westfield Eastgardens store are patronising & rude. Zero customer service & empathy. DO NOT USE CARD READER in Strandbags without receiving full disclosure as staff refuse acknowledgment & acceptance of transactions & blame Bank for all transaction errors & issues on Strandbags part. Rather than focusing on customer care & satisfaction, staff will hold hands up to your face & literally shove you out the door. Staff here wipe their hands of all & every further responsibility.

Store LocationWestfield Eastgardens
Mina D.

Mina D.

Amazing store at Airport West Melbourne

Store LocationAirport West Melbourne Victoria
Mrs Harrison

Mrs HarrisonPerth, WA

Comparrison

Recently purchased collerado bag from your shop in Morley. Staff were excellent and very helpful. Several days later decided to purchase a matching purse. I visited your store in Ellenbrook. There was a lady by the name of Linda on duty, whos customer service left a lot to be desired. Not helpful at all spending most of her time on her mobile. Tried asking for assistance several times to be virtually ignored. I have been a loyal member of this store for several years.
I found this visit has deterred me from visiting in the future.

Store LocationAs above
eholdn

eholdnSydney, NSW

Crap service on more than 1 occasion

Paid in full for wallets to be ordered in from an interstate store. Left my contact details as requested to be informed when they come in. Not only was I not informed when they came in, 1 of my wallets was put out on the shelf for sale and sold, I only ended up with one of the wallets I paid for and staff think that a sorry is acceptable. I saw rage and felt like tearing the store apart as this kind of service happens ever where lately!

Store LocationPenrith

amar

amarasked

Strandbags Retail Store

I purchased a mid sized flylite bag with 15 year warranty just 10 days ago and one of the wheels has fallen off already. Thus was very very inconvenient and absolutely irritating as I struggled to wheel the bag around during my travel. What are my options? I have the receipts and documents. I have no confidence in this bag anymore. Thanks

K.A.M
K.A.M

If you still have the receipt take it back to your store. They will assess if it was airline damage or a faulty item. 9 times out of 10. They can exchange the suitcase.... personally upgrade to an American Touister brand as they are made by Samsonite. 10 yr GLOBAL WARRANTY. If anything was to go wrong with your luggage while overseas (provided it wasn’t airline.... I will explain what to do in a minute), you find a SAMSONITE dealer whilst you’re there. ( pack your receipt with you or photocopy it). They fix, repair or exchange whilst you are overseas....
WHEN ANYONE is at the airport with their luggage...CRUCIAL THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS
1. VIDEO YOUR LUGGAGE, BRING YOUR EXTENSION HANDLE UP AND DOWN WITH YOURSELF TALKING AND EXPLAINING THAT THE HANDLE IS IN “PERFECT CONDITION AND WORKS PERFECTLY”
2. HAVE YOUR SUITCASES ON THEIR SIDE SO YOU CAN SEE ALL FOUR WHEELS OR DUAL WH EELS (8), MOVE THEM IN CLOCKWISE AND ANTI-CLOCKWISE MOTIONS. AGAIN VERBALLY STATING THAT “ALL”.... EMPHASIS ON “ALL” ARE WORKING PERFECTLY, NO SCUFFING ON BACK WHEEL ATTACHMENTS.
3. SUITCASE ZIPPERS... (YES SOME TOGGLES ...THE CLIPS THAT GO INTO THE LOCKING MECHANISM.. CAN SNAP). VIDEO THIS AS WELL AGAIN BE VERBAL AND CLEAR IN YOUR SPEECH. YES THEY ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. ETC.
Do this PRIOR to boarding any mode of transport... airport, cruise, train etc. it gives YOU a personal timeline from when you’ve checked in..... to when you collect your luggage at the other end of your journey. When recollect your luggage, do it all over again following steps 1 to 3. Anything that wasn’t there before..... you now have PROOF OF AIRLINE DAMAGE and your personal travel insurance will cover the cost and the airline WILL HAVE TO REIMBURSE YOU. I hope this helped you or someone. HAPPY TRAVELS AND SAFE FUTURE JOURNEY. Remember always to create beautiful memories and live life.... don’t just exist in it.
KIND REGARDS

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Strandbags Retail Store

I purchased the Flylite 3 in 1 Comfort Travel Set. I am trying to blow up the travel pillow to make sure it works & i'm having trouble trying to even start. Do i have to pierce the tube to get started?