Stratton Finance Boat Loans
Part of Stratton Finance  4.8 (2,245)

Verifiedstrattonfinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

34 reviews · Statistics

94% · 322 · 6%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (25), Variable Rate (2) and Line of Credit (2)
Loan Term5.111 years
Application Process
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stratton Finance › Boat Loans34 reviews
Richard Parsonage
Richard Parsonage

A great finance company

From start to finish the application process was easy and straightforward, the updates were quick and information clear easy to understand the interest rate was very good Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy fast professional service

I've dealt with Tom for many years now on different finance options , he has always been fantastic to deal with, great communication & makes the process simple & quick Show reply
John
JohnWAPerth, WA6 posts

Great company

No fuss finance , bend over backwards to get you into whatever you wish ! Highly recommend Stratton Show details ·  1
Michael K.
Michael K.
  Boat Loans

I used Steve Kerr from Stratton last time when I purchased my BMW and he was very professional and understanding of my lack of computer knowledge and made the whole process seamless. When it came time to buy my boat I had no hesitation in getting him to help me again .. Totally recommend him. Show details ·  1
Brad
BradSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended

David went above and beyond the loan was tricky on the seller’s behalf but he worked through it an got it done even dealing with my impatience
He was upfront through out the process and was quick to work through any hiccups
Highly recommended Show details
Michael S.
Michael S.NSWSydney, NSW
  Boat Loans

Stoked to say the lease ;-)

Ralph was fast, to the point and no stress. I highly recommend Ralph and Stratton Finance. Show details ·  1
Yupin
YupinWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Boat Loans

Best car loan

I have been car loan with Stratton finance for 3 cars. I got best rates, good consultant advisers and quick approval. Show reply
Kristy - Lee
Kristy - LeeWAPerth, WA

Great service !

Jean was honest and informative . He took the time to explain my options and cared about my financial future . Listened to what I wanted and got me the best loan with conditions that I was comfortable with. Show details
Nathan
Nathan

Legend

Cheston from Stratton has been an absolute legend,he is no doubt the best man to make it happen,both lots of finance he has sorted for us has been a breeze would highly recommend him to anyone, can't wait to take ya fishing mate cheers from Nathan&Susie Show details ·  1
Jase
JaseQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service highly recommend

Everything from start to finish was great. Went above and beyond to make sure all my needs was met. Whenever I had a query or a question they always made sure I was happy and well looked after. Thanks again! Show details ·  1
Darren C.
Darren C.4 posts

Awesome

Kieren and Lisa were fantastic all the way threw the loan process.
I was happy with the rate I received and the length of the loan.
I would highly recommend Stratton Finance Show details ·  1
JasonKing
JasonKing2 posts

Fantastic service…

Great service, great communication and really easy to deal with. Hayden made the experience a totally stress free one and he went above and beyond to look after me with this loan.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him or Stratton finance. Show details ·  1
Mike
Mike2 posts

Product and Performance Review

With all of the delays with my new boat build due to Covid, transport / Shipping etc. Nothing was a problem for Steve, he took it all in his stride and made the necessary adjustments, that is why I have used Steve and Stratton finance several times over the past few years. He makes it as easy as possible from the start to the end of the process. Show details ·  1
Rob35
Rob35WAGreat Southern, WA5 posts

Appalling Communication

Consultants communication with potential client was appalling. After emailing, texting & even a confirmation that my appointed consultant would contact myself at a designated time by another Stratton employee this failed to happen. Show details
Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance   DM

Hi Rob, this is very disappointing for us to hear and we would like to investigate. Can you kindly email your contact details and further information on what happened to enquiries@stratton.com.au. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Mark R.
Mark R.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Boat Loans

This a great finance will definitely be using again if approved for finance in future

customer service was great, Anthony was very good at how he helped getting finance.
No didn't get any other unexpected costs
was a bit surprised with the rate and monthly payment,but still affordable and happy with outcome Show details ·  1
Application Process