Easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, and took all the hassle out of applying for a loan. Kept in contact throughout the process - thanks again Jess and Stratton for your help!

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Hi Rob, we're glad to hear you had a great experience. I'll pass the feedback on to Jess!

Living the dream in comfort thanks to the Stratton team

When we decided to buy a new Camper we weren't sure who to see about financing it for us, we considered banks but had to book appointments just to speak with someone and weren't comfortable just doing an online application, so we we're told about Stratton and thought it might be the answer.
Well they certainly lived up to our expectations, we rang and spoke with Karan who took our details and started the application process on the spot, it was straight forward, uncomplicated and we knew what we'd be paying before we went ahead.
It only took a few days which was ok as it gave us time to make sure we were making the correct decision about what we wanted to buy, once approval was granted it was settled immediately.

If you're looking for a no hassle answer to financing your next purchase give Stratton a call, you wont be disappointed.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Hi Steve and Kerri! Really glad to hear you had a great experience, I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Stratton are the best

Everyone was so helpful they went out of their way to help made everything go so smoothly very competitive rates nothing was a problem highly recommend Stratton finance every time

Application Process

You won't be disappointed.

These guys especially Benjamin are second to none. What I thought was going to be a long drawn out process like previous dealings with brokers, turned out to be one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. Constant communication, very friendly phone chat and emails, and most importantly the speed of getting the deal done. I actually wasn't prepared for settlement as I expected it to be waiting a lot longer than I was. Give these guys a go folks, you won't be sorry.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMay 2019

Caravan life

We had excellent overall experience with the loan process. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't recommend enough the team at Stratton Finance. We certainly would use this service again for our future financing needs.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019