Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans

Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The broker I felt with spent time finding the beat product for my situation. Was patient and understanding and always available. I am extremely satisfied with the service and would use them again for any subsequent loans

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Amanda and Ponny

Amanda and PonnyPilbara, WA

Absolutely amazing service

We were so happy with the service we received from Melissa she was absolutely awesome and went beyond to help us we were very grateful with her help thank you

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

HI Amanda and Ponny. I'm glad to hear you loved the service we provided! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to Melissa.

Shelley

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service - lack of communication

We were recommended this company from a dealer. Casey was assigned as our case manager who agreed to arrange our finance. It took 4 weeks, numerous calls and emails and a referral to the manager to actually get a final decision. Casey failed to return calls or respond to emails to confirm the delay. The manager then confirmed he had applied to a finance provider with strict requirements and it had been declined so they were trying someone else. They finally got the finance approved some 4 weeks later. After shopping around i found a better deal through Savvy finance who got finance approved within 48 hours.

Rob

RobSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, and took all the hassle out of applying for a loan. Kept in contact throughout the process - thanks again Jess and Stratton for your help!

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rob, we're glad to hear you had a great experience. I'll pass the feedback on to Jess!

Steve and Kerri

Steve and KerriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Living the dream in comfort thanks to the Stratton team

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steve and Kerri! Really glad to hear you had a great experience, I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Warren

WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Stratton are the best

Everyone was so helpful they went out of their way to help made everything go so smoothly very competitive rates nothing was a problem highly recommend Stratton finance every time

Liam F.

Liam F.

You won't be disappointed.

These guys especially Benjamin are second to none. What I thought was going to be a long drawn out process like previous dealings with brokers, turned out to be one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. Constant communication, very friendly phone chat and emails, and most importantly the speed of getting the deal done. I actually wasn't prepared for settlement as I expected it to be waiting a lot longer than I was. Give these guys a go folks, you won't be sorry.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMay 2019

Jack

JackMid North Coast, NSW

Caravan life

We had excellent overall experience with the loan process. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't recommend enough the team at Stratton Finance. We certainly would use this service again for our future financing needs.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019