Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans
Part of Stratton Finance  4.8 (2,245)

Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans

Verifiedstrattonfinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

101 reviews · Statistics

98% · 992 · 2%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (72), Variable Rate (6) and Line of Credit (1)
Loan Term5.333 years
Application Process
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stratton Finance › Caravan & RV Loans101 reviews
DWorboys
DWorboys2 posts

Caravan finance - too easy

I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be, Hayley always goes above and beyond to provide an excellent service. Super easy to work with. Show details ·  1
Penny
PennyNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

All in A day's Work

I found an RV for Business purposes-contacted Damien at Stratton Finance-within 4 days the purchase was completed- no fuss- we had a good credit rating and Damien had dealt with us in the past. I had complete confidence in his abilities to complete the purchase and find the best rates for us---WHICH HE DID WITH FLYING COLOURS.
Danielle
DanielleTasmania
  Caravan & RV Loans

Very happy now I can sleep in comfort

Very professional and everything competed in timely manner, very happy with the service Show reply
Ray T.
Ray T.

Stratton Finance feedback

Jess @ Stratton Finance was an absolute professional and delight to work with. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Jason Delaney
Jason DelaneyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Even though we have used Stratton a few times now the experience with Chad Brazaitis was nothing but exceptional. Chad was available 24/7 and really gave us a smooth , friendly and very professional experience. Chad was like having a mate there for you. Due to this we will be using Stratton finance in the future even looking at refinancing both our live in house and rental property. We own a Cafe with a very large amount of followers and I run a large site for a major Food company in Australia which we will be definitely recommending this service. Thanks very much for this amazing experience and looking forward to future dealings with your company. Show details ·  1
John
JohnNSWSydney, NSW

Great Service

I dealt with Simon Ghaleb and I found it to be a pleasurable experience in obtaining the finance I required. Even when circumstances changed favorably on my part, Simon was able to reduce my total loan amount (and subsequent costs) on very short notice. The whole process to less than a week and during this time, communication, both verbally and via email was outstanding. Simon explained every step along the way and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone. Show details ·  1
Paul Boschetti
Paul BoschettiVICGoulburn Valley, VIC

Can’t wait to travel

So easy getting finance through Stratton finance, very satisfied customer Show details
Scott
ScottQLDDarling Downs, QLD

Spot on

Couldn’t recommend Sam enough he’s a top fella that gets the job done professionally and with ease. He’s promotion material Stratton finance all in all the easiest loan I have ever got in my life will definitely use you guys in the future Show details ·  1
Larissa
LarissaNew South Wales2 posts

Excellent service

Sam was amazing to deal with, I would recommend him to anyone.
Great service beyond and above.. Show details ·  1
Ben Campbell
Ben Campbell

Perfection

David was an absolutely brilliant easy to work with absolute genius in getting my loan over the line will be definitely turning to David in the future if I need any other financial assistance Show details ·  1
Shell
Shell2 posts

Great Service A!

A1 service, no hassles, extremely happy with the terms of the contract and so very happy with my finance manager Rancell. Will definately come back to Stratton Show details ·  1
Rhianna
RhiannaBrisbane2 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

Jim from Stratton got us a great rate and made the whole loan process so simple for our new caravan! Highly recommend

Excellent service and a great rate - Jim made the process very easy. Show details ·  1
Cameron
CameronVictoria
  Caravan & RV Loans

Expecting lots of enjoyment from my caravan

It was fast and no fuss application, was happy with process Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh

Amazing service

The Service was great, all the hassle was taken out of going between the dealer and finance. Extremely happy. Thanks Show details ·  1
Wendy F.
Wendy F.2 posts

Great service! Highly recommended

Stephen has been absolutely brilliant. He always communicates well and get things done efficiently. Never disappoint with their service. Show reply