Stratton Finance Questions & Answers

gulahmadmohammadi2聽路聽Stratton Finance

Hi how ere you

Grant W.
Grant W.聽路聽Car & Ute Loans

Since Stratton Finance got a lot of 5 Star Reviews here, I am curious My Wife and I are on Disability Support Pension just got a Pre Approval Loan for $12,000 over 4 Year Term with repayments of $216.55 per fortnight through Freedom Capital Finance. It has something to do with Maximum Lend due to serviceability.

I spoke to a Broker at Zoom Car Loans and told me straight up that even though you could have a great Credit Score unless you own your own home and not renting being on DSP or even on Aged Pension chances are you will never get low interest car loan with a 5 to 7 year term, due to we are classified as a high risk. Being on DSP or Aged Pension get regular payments higher than Job Seeker Payments. When those who are working get lower interest loans with 5 to 7 years there is no guarantee that they are still working all that time, which would mean they would be even a higher risk if not found other employment with in 30 days to 3 months possibly. Those who are on DSP or Aged Pension esp. in our situation with same interest PA from those who are working and 5 to 7 year term could easily afford the repayments with no stress as long allowed to have a fair go.

Anne
Anne聽路聽Stratton Finance

Have my car with Smart leasing need to transfer is it possible

cogo72
cogo72聽聽

I would think so, im a customer of Stratton finance, if you call them (i spoke to jessica.desmond@stratton.com.au
Totally satisfied with her service

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Anne- thanks for reaching out. Give us a call when you're able to on 1300 787 288 and we will happily assist you with refinancing. Look forward to hearing from you!

Prajwol O.
Prajwol O.聽聽

I can't call you guys.. it there a problem with you phone?

Nao Raka
Nao Raka聽路聽Stratton Finance

My credit score with Illions is a 613 rating (Good) in August 2021 and ClearScore has rated me 700 as my stable score in July 2021. I am currently a casual employee and working with the same company for over 12 months and I have lived at my current address for over 4 years. After all my expenses I have about $400 extra every fortnight, but I do not have 20 percent to deposit for a $40,000 vehicle. Do you think I should save 20 percent first before applying for a loan with Stratton Finance?

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Nao, thanks for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help you with a quote and answer any questions you have about the application process. Please submit your details through this enquiry form here: external link and we'll be in touch with you. Alternatively please give us a call on 1300 787 288 to have a chat with a member of our team.

Lauren
Lauren 聽路聽Stratton Finance

Hey,

We currently have a boat financed but it鈥檚 10% we want to get it down. The hull is 2004 but it鈥檚 a new motor, is this an issue if refinancing? Boat is worth 150k and we owe 83k are you able to help?

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Lauren, we can assist you. Please give our friendly team a call on 1300 955 600.

2eestunes
2eestunes聽路聽Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.聽聽

Yes Stratton will

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee
Sarah Lee聽路聽Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo聽聽

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye
Shaye聽路聽Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won鈥檛 because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Ray H.
Ray H.聽路聽Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Ray, great question. We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Gary K.
Gary K.聽路聽Stratton Finance

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Gary, Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly.
I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote.
If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch.

My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps.

Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Lei
Lei聽路聽Stratton Finance

Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a need for deposit if getting a car loan? I am looking in getting a used car as my first car! Thank you.

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Lei, Usually you don't need a deposit when purchasing a car. However, it can depend on your profile, and there are some instances where a deposit will greatly increase your chances of approval.
We would love to assist you with your search for a car! We have over 20 lenders on our panel, and are very competitive. It would be best if you spoke with one of our finance consultants in order to get a good idea of what we can offer you.

You can contact me directly on Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Manager

Lei
Lei聽聽

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much! Yes, will be in touch soon. Thank you again!

Elsa A.
Elsa A.聽路聽Stratton Finance

Good day , i have a low credit score can i still be approved for a car loan?

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Elsa, It would depend on your specific circumstances. However we would love to see if we could assist you.
Please feel free to contact me directly and i can organise a finance consultant to go over some options with you.
Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Tim.chen@stratton.com.au

Alex T.
Alex T.聽路聽Stratton Finance

Is there any fees

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

HI Alex, sorry about the slow response. Great question, there are fees involved. However the fees are wrapped up into the monthly repayments, and they are disclosed upfront so there won't be any nasty surprises. If you want to compare quotes, you just need to make sure the terms of the quote are the same (same balloon and term), and focus on the repayments. This is because the repayments are reflective of the rate you get, and it encapsulates any fees charged.
If you have any further enquiries im more than happy for you to contact me directly on my email. Tim.chen@stratton.com.au
Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Team Leader

Michael B.
Michael B.聽路聽Stratton Finance

I have had a loan for a motorcycle to commute on for $10,000 pre approved by another broker and I do have a poor credit rating but have $0 debt the interest rate they have come back with is 26% this seems a bit high, is this my only option? I have been told by them not to apply with anyone else as this can affect my chances of obtaining a loan.

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Michael. Really sorry about the late reply. 26% is on the higher side, but it could be justified depending on the circumstances around your credit rating. As for not applying with anyone else because it will affect your credit rating. It is true that having multiple applications over a short period of time can affect your chances, however it sounds a bit like a scare tactic to me. We can definitely give you a quote to see if we can get a better deal for you, and no application will be made against your credit file unless you're happy and wish to proceed! Is this something you're still in the market for?
Please feel free to contact me on my direct email Tim.chen@stratton.com.au and i will endeavor to assist you further.
Tim Chen - Customer loyalty team leader

Chrissy
Chrissy聽路聽Stratton Finance

Straight up, what is the interest rate on loan taken as part of a novated lease?

Jimmy J
Jimmy J聽聽

7 percent

Chrissy
Chrissy聽聽

Thanks for that - seems many novated lease companies are a bit cagey about this important piece of information.

I expect that would vary depending on credit scores, etc.

Julie
Julie聽路聽Stratton Finance

Do you loan to Self Employed?

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Julie, yes we can do a loan for you if you are self employed. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Tim Chen

Customer Loyalty Team Leader

Des S
Des S聽路聽Stratton Finance

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote. Regards

Sue Leydon

Customer Loyalty Manager

Natalie T
Natalie T聽路聽Stratton Finance

as anyone use this company to finance a boat?

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Natalie, yes we do finance boats and have a team of boat finance specialists on hand. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Thanks.

Jamie
Jamie聽路聽Stratton Finance

I'm waiting for car finance pre approval through Stratton.

Does Stratton work Saturday's and can pre approval be completed on a Saturday? I applied late Thursday afternoon.

Stratton Finance聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Jamie, yes we do from 9am-4pm on Saturdays. If you email your contact details to social@stratton.com.au we can have a consultant get in touch. Thanks.

Malcolm Chilton
Malcolm Chilton聽聽

No Strattons only work business hours Monday to Friday

Bryce
Bryce聽路聽Stratton Finance

Hi, has anyone here used car connect? If so how much did you save on your new car purchase?

Cheers

Max
Max聽聽

Yes, they're sensational. Very thorough and the guys I've spoken to seem to be across all the models I was considering. Extremely knowledgable and the price I ended up getting was far better than what I negotiated through my local dealer.

Bryce
Bryce聽聽

Thanks for your answer. Would you be able to give me a figure of what you saved? No one seems to be able to give me a dollar figure. Cheers

Dustin B
Dustin B聽聽

We tried car connect. They weren't really helpful. They rang a few dealers for us and price was average.

We got a better deal than them through the local car dealer.

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Stratton Finance is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022 and 2021. Learn more

Loan Studio
Fido Finance
ARG Finance
Finance One
Finance Ezi

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.