Sunbeam DimpleTech FP6910

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
vickiovens1965

vickiovens1965South East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Best frypan ever!

Nothing seems to stick to this frypan.
Cooks evenly, browns/sears well and so easy to clean. Very well built. Temperature seem to be spot on. Good size for families. Roast to steak to spaghetti Bolognese this frypan hasn't let me down. Coating is unmarked still too.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$81.37.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi vickiovens1965,
Thank you so much for your great feedback. Enjoy!

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Hi I have a Sunbeam Model FP6910 Type 1112 - Has 4218 on it if that means anything

We don't use it often - but I have noticed the element is starting to pop through, it didn't bother me at first, but now water bubbles out of the element through the teflon and I worry about cooking with it, I have taken photo's not sure how to upload to this form ?

Andrew Shoobridge

Andrew Shoobridgeasked

I was given a very big frypan didn't keep it gavel it to my daughter silly me it is a brilliant fry pan i need to buy one now can't find one anywhere it's bigger than any of the largest in stores it is a sunbeam with aluminum lid and dimple cook surface please let me know if you supply one regards Andrew Shoobridge Perth.[email removed]

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Andrew Shoobridge,

I'm not sure which fry pan you are referring too because the DimpleTech pan we range has a glass lid. Have a look at the below link to see our fry pan range and simply google search the full name of the one you are after to see your closest retailer.

roblan

roblanasked

We have had a Sunbeam FP5910 for quite a few years, but the handle near the control unit has broken, what Frypan would you suggest to replace this one as I'm unable to find another handle for the old one.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi roblan,
We still make the FP5910 and it is available at the major retailers.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives