Sunbeam MultiChopper FC7500

Sunbeam MultiChopper FC7500

Good chopper

The chopping feature works flawlessly as long as the chunks you put in are not too big. It's also very easy to clean and I love the settings on this thing. It basically allows me to control if I want my food finely chopped or not.

It's a bit pricey though for a chopper.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

great chopper

I bought this from Myer when i was on sale. Works like a normal blender. It's a bit hard to clean, but can't complain,
I use it to chop nuts for my salad, and it works well. really great simple product. I would recommend getting this, but when it is on sale.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

The Most Used Gadget!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I think I use it now even more than the kettle!

I've found a dozen different uses for it from making my own peanut butter using a variety of other nuts (my most favourite being a concoction of cashews + honey + banana), had a great breakfast that morning with that spread on crumpets!

Depending on how much pressure I apply, I can make things coarsely chopped to finely chopped. I use it frequently to make a pureed version of mashed potato (by blitzing the potato prior to cooking it).

I have other power blenders in the home, but these require water to blend things, and I have a blended drink machine at home, but this gadget is perfect for when I want to chop something finely without the need to add water. I'll also mix eggs with cream in this and other ingredients.

Thanks to this, my eating habits have improved as I find I'm now including more vegetables in my diet. This chopper makes it fun to add vegetables to everything.

To get a better understanding of size, it comfortably holds 2 (roughly chopped to fit around the blades) medium potatoes.

BEST birthday gift I've ever bought myself!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

very light processor

Bought the Sunbeam for pesto mainly but expected it to be able to process melons, etc for smoothies. The blades do not spin when there is more than a centimetre of fruit in the bowl. Have used it twice as each time I try it out the blades don't work. End up using the 'stickmixer' in a bowl instead. Really a waste of an appliance taking up space in the cupboard. Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great little gadget

Very pleased with this little chopper. It does what it says it does. It is used virtually on a daily basis - often to chop up various food for a worm farm and it is very efficient.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Good chopper for Asian style curry paste.

Good chopper for Asian style curry paste. Although it is not as good as the Ninja chopper which I owned in the USA, it is acceptable and does the job.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Love it!

Compact, solid, really sharp blades, good value for money. I predominantly use it for all my baby food. It purees perfectly. I can leave the puree lumpier, I can puree it into a smooth paste, you name it. Awesome. Small container, so I do several batches, all in all, the weeks supply is cooked, pureed and in the freezer within an hour! Rinse straight away under hot water and it's clean. Great product.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Failed after using only a few times

So disappointed in Sunbeam. The blades do not turn its like it doesnt connect to the blades and its only 2 months old. This is the second Sunbeam appliance that has bitterly disappointed me in the last year. I did not keep the receipt so am out of pocket again - thanks for nothing Sunbeam. I will never purchase another Sunbeam appliance again after this run of bad luck. Sunbeam are not what they used to be you could really rely on everything they produced.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Just brilliant

Salad dressings are so easy. Chopping garlic is a dream. Shredding herbs is so simple.
What's not to like? It's an absolutely brilliant device for everything from falvoured oils to sambas to just whizzing an onion. Get one!

Dear Adam, Thank you for your feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy your FC7500. Kind Regards Sunbeam

REALLY LOVE IT!!! ESPECIALLY FOR ASIANS WHO LOVE SAMBAL!!

this is a great chopper and puree things very well. The price also affordable. I made sambal at least 3x per week and this thing makes everything easier. You also can use it for mince the spices for meat rubs, etc.

Hi FeeLee, Thank you for your great feedback on the Sunbeam FC7500! If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Sunbeam

So handy

With only two of us to feed sometimes it's a hassle to use the big processor, so I was looking for something for small quantities.

This chopper is surprisingly good.

It chops herbs like sage and parsley perfectly. It shreds chicken for sandwiches and it perfectly mixes up my wonton filling.
I use it a lot more than I thought I would as it's so versatile and chops well.

Hi Janine, Thank you for your great feedback on the Sunbeam FC7500! If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Latest Model Unfortunately Woeful. Very Disappointed

This is my 3rd batch of rumballs. I didn't think grinding biscuits would be so taxing on this device.

The blades aren't spinning, or spin for a second and stop. It appears to not be connecting with the spin attachment or slips out.

Had to do one biscuit at a time and broke it into pieces first.

Very disappointed. Brand new, so I'll send it back.

Sunbeam Multichopper

After spending nearly a year reviewing all the food processors & multi choppers on the market I finally found the ultimate chopper, small in size but a real gem! Great for making dips, pesto's, garlic paste, nuts etc... Highly recommend this chopper

I was looking for a chopper that can do small amounts for a long time and purchase a couple of appliances but non could handle small quantities. The food seemed to stick to the sides or stayed above the blades if it was a thick consistency. I saw the Sunbeam Multichopper in Myer a couple of months ago and noticed that it had two blades. So reluctantly I bought it and hey presto I now have the perfect chopper. The double blade is fantastic. It allows the chopper to process the smallest amounts (like just one piece of garlic). It is very easy to remove the food from the inside of the container as the blades come off. Since we bought this unit we have not used our grater for processing onion at all. Everything goes into the multichopper and gets chopped perfectly. It also has two speeds which makes it easy to control how small you want to process the food.

Highly recommended
Processing small amounts of ingredients

I want to use it to make chop vegies for soup..will it work fir that?

is it possible to chop boneless meat with this chopper?
Sorry, I've never tried. Maybe someone else can help.I think it is. I haven't tested it with meat for human consumption yet, but I've been making my dog food by combining meat loaf (designed for pets) with raw carrots to make my own blend for my dogs, and it doesn't have a problem chopping meat although it may end up like a very mushy mince (a couple of seconds for finely chopped mince, a few more seconds for mush (which works for me as both my dogs are well into their teens)

Can you make coleslaw and chop salads too ?
Not sure about chopped salads but definitely coleslaw as everything you put in it ends up in the texture of coleslaw basically. If you were attempted to make a chopped salad, a few seconds will make it finally chopped to the texture of coleslaw, and a few more seconds, you'll basically have vegetable mush (potatoes especially but carrots are the exception, that doesn't turn to mush, just stays very finely chopped, have yet to test it on things like cabbage or softer veggies). For coleslaw, it only takes a couple of seconds.I prefer shredding the ingredients for coleslaw, not chopping but can't see why it wouldn't work. It's good for all hard veggies. It is very efficient so keep an eye on what you are chopping so you don't over do it.

MultiChopper FC7500