2Sunbeam MultiChopper FC7500

Sunbeam MultiChopper FC7500 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:FC7500
Christine M
Christine M

where can I buy in Sydney ?

FairGo2125
FairGo2125

Apparently, this product has been discontinued; but some major retailers may still have stock. Try to check on line. https://www.sunbeam.com.au/kitchen-and-home/food-preparation-and-mixing/choppers-and-mincers/multichopper-food-chopper

LisaH
LisaH

Can I chop up hard cheese in the MultiChopper? The instruction booklet mentions cream cheese and soft cheese only.

jay
jay

Probably not but You could try a small piece and see how you go. I’ve only ever used it for soft fruit and veg.

Katya N.
Katya N.

Can I chop onions in there? Really hate dealing with raw onions so looking for a better solution than hand chopping.

margaret
margaret

has it got a shredding attachment

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM

Hi Margaret, No there is no shredding attachment with this one, just the dual blades.

needtoknow
needtoknow

I want to use it to make chop vegies for soup..will it work fir that?

rifat ahmed
rifat ahmed

is it possible to chop boneless meat with this chopper?

JMT

Sorry, I've never tried. Maybe someone else can help.

TigerSpirit

I think it is. I haven't tested it with meat for human consumption yet, but I've been making my dog food by combining meat loaf (designed for pets) with raw carrots to make my own blend for my dogs, and it doesn't have a problem chopping meat although it may end up like a very mushy mince (a couple of seconds for finely chopped mince, a few more seconds for mush (which works for me as both my dogs are well into their teens)

sue
sue

Can you make coleslaw and chop salads too ?

TigerSpirit

Not sure about chopped salads but definitely coleslaw as everything you put in it ends up in the texture of coleslaw basically. If you were attempted to make a chopped salad, a few seconds will make it finally chopped to the texture of coleslaw, and a few more seconds, you'll basically have vegetable mush (potatoes especially but carrots are the exception, that doesn't turn to mush, just stays very finely chopped, have yet to test it on things like cabbage or softer veggies). For coleslaw, it only takes a couple of seconds.

JMT

I prefer shredding the ingredients for coleslaw, not chopping but can't see why it wouldn't work. It's good for all hard veggies. It is very efficient so keep an eye on what you are chopping so you don't over do it.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Extra Information