Sunbeam MultiChopper FC7500

Sunbeam MultiChopper FC7500 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Katya N.

Katya N.asked

Can I chop onions in there? Really hate dealing with raw onions so looking for a better solution than hand chopping.

margaret

margaretasked

has it got a shredding attachment

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Margaret,
No there is no shredding attachment with this one, just the dual blades.

needtoknow

needtoknowasked

I want to use it to make chop vegies for soup..will it work fir that?

rifat ahmed

rifat ahmedasked

is it possible to chop boneless meat with this chopper?

JMT

Sorry, I've never tried. Maybe someone else can help.

TigerSpirit

I think it is. I haven't tested it with meat for human consumption yet, but I've been making my dog food by combining meat loaf (designed for pets) with raw carrots to make my own blend for my dogs, and it doesn't have a problem chopping meat although it may end up like a very mushy mince (a couple of seconds for finely chopped mince, a few more seconds for mush (which works for me as both my dogs are well into their teens)

sue

sueasked

Can you make coleslaw and chop salads too ?

TigerSpirit

Not sure about chopped salads but definitely coleslaw as everything you put in it ends up in the texture of coleslaw basically. If you were attempted to make a chopped salad, a few seconds will make it finally chopped to the texture of coleslaw, and a few more seconds, you'll basically have vegetable mush (potatoes especially but carrots are the exception, that doesn't turn to mush, just stays very finely chopped, have yet to test it on things like cabbage or softer veggies). For coleslaw, it only takes a couple of seconds.

JMT

I prefer shredding the ingredients for coleslaw, not chopping but can't see why it wouldn't work. It's good for all hard veggies. It is very efficient so keep an eye on what you are chopping so you don't over do it.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives