Sundynamica Sauna

Sundynamica Sauna

Gemma B.

Gemma B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic sauna and customer service!

Am so glad I purchased this sauna. It has been a god-send! Relaxing, refreshing and just what I need to detox! So easy to use and the fact that it is portable has made it so easy. Boris and the team were so helpful and quick to reply and the sauna arrived within 36 hours of ordering. All round fantastic service I would recommend.

IngoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product with one minor but irritaing design defect

The product is excellent all round, the one defect is that the cables connecting the control box to the unit are too short. An extra metre would solve the problem. The cables only just reach far enough to get the box next to you. If you want to get out on that side they are in the way. For the price I paid I can live with it, it is otherwise an excellent product. Seems a shame that this little bit of skimping has arisen.

Relaxing Experience

very happy with the sauna, it has been a good investement thus far. Deducting one star because the control box is quite noisy, loud clicks indicating the change in temperature throughout, even with headphones on it is still audible.
otherwise a great product, highly recommend it.

dicatking

dicatkingMelbourne

Loving my new sauna

It took me a long time to make the decision to purchase this sauna, but I am already so glad I did. Once delivered, it only took about 15 minutes to get it unpacked and set up. The operation is straightforward and the control box allows you to set the heat separately in the different zones (top, bottom and mat). I find the tube style of sauna very relaxing - laying flat with the heat coming from above and below makes for a very meditative experience.

ChristalleMelbourne

Honestly best money spent.

I was skeptical at the start on investing in one but I took a chance. I do just need to say how fantastic the service was, once deciding and purchasing the product, it arrived super quick to me!
I use it 2-3 times a week and love it, I usually have neck/back problems from my desk job but using this consistently I actually haven't had any pain since. So I say good bye to chiro appointments and slip into my dome. Also a quick session after a workout is great to help muscles recover.

A Fantastic Part of a Sensible Wellness Program

I researched, asked questions and procrastinated & then I bought one - I have Chronic Migraines and Fibromyalgia and the Sundynamica Sauna really helps me. Strongly recommended! Don't you owe it to 'you' to look after yourself ?

Brilliant Investment

I have had my sauna for a week and I did a lot of research. This one is really good value and I love it. It has exceeded my expectations and the customer service was also great. I can't wait to use it every day.

Genuinely fantastic!

Previously I have paid up to $80 for a 30 min session as I was unaware that these saunas were available for home use.
The sauna has exceeded my expectations and it's not only more convenient to use at home but it's a better sauna than the clinic one I was using.
I have (like many) chronic back/neck pain from an accident and poly athritis. I feel really relaxed after a session making stretches for my back so much easier.

I love my Sundynamica!

I have been wanting to buy an infrared sauna for a while but wanted to make sure I spent my money wisely. It was then I came across the sundynamica sauna.
The customer service was fantastic, answered all my questions promptly. It arrived super quickly, and delivery was right on time!
The sauna itself is of excellent quality and works perfectly! I have done one session so far and felt AMAZING. Looking forward to frequently using my new sauna :)

I'm so pleased to be the owner of a Sundynamica Sauna!

This is the best investment in health anyone can make. Not only are the health benefits amazing, I feel revitalised and full of energy after use. My partner loves using it too. Thank you Sundynamica!

Boris

BorisMelbourne

Eccellent sauna

Great service provided when purchased the sauna, ongoing support was great when additional information and tips how to get the best out of sauna was provided

Karen S

Karen Sgingin

Works beautifully

I purchased the Sundynamica FIR infrared heating mat with jade stones. Item arrived in time frame advised by company and gives great relief after travelling distances in the car with a bad back. Was skeptical at first but now a full on fan of item as I didn't think it would work as expected. I love it and now share with son who also suffers back pain.

Carol

CarolGold Coast

I love my Sundynamica Sauna

After looking around for quite a while to find a reputable company to buy a sauna I ended up deciding on Sundynamica, and I'm pleased I did. The service was great from the start, they answered questions and ordering and delivery was a breeze. I've had my sauna now for 9 months and it's easy to use, reliable and makes me feel great.

A very impressive way of unwinding at the end of the day

Use the sauna 3 to 4 times per week, 30 mins @ 85 degrees very relaxing and have found the winter chills to be far more tolerable. Laying down and having your head exposed makes for a very comfortable experience.