Sundynamica Sauna

Sundynamica Sauna

Brand Manager for Sundynamica Sauna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

PrimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

I never received the product. Many calls, a voice message and emails were sent. Opened up a dispute PayPal refunded my money. Very disappointed. No communication apart from receiving the invoice.

Amor D.
Amor D.Sydney, NSW

Great Sauna and service

I bought an LED Sauna last week. The product was great. It really got up to a nice hot heat and was very relaxing to use. Boris was fantastic to deal with.

Tao Thi
Tao ThiSydney, NSW

Amazing Portable Sauna!!

Amazing product, everything as pictured and described!! Super FAST shipping arrived within 2 days. Easy to set up & pack away when not in use! Very happy with the product and will look at buying another Sun Dynamica product when the time is right!! 5 stars!

Stephanie
StephanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go for it.

Kinga
KingaSydney, NSW

Best portable sauna on the market

Amazing product!

Arrived the next day! Very easy to set up and pack away for easy storage. So happy with the service and product! Worked really well for my first sauna! Thank you Boris

Tannusinteruptus
TannusinteruptusCentral West, NSW

SunDynamica 102A

This could be the single best health item I have ever purchased. If you are looking, for an affordable machine, to do mild hyperthermia in. This is the one. I struggled making the decision, to spend less on this due to others saying their more expensive options were the ONLY way to go. The sales guy was great and the product is still functional 6 months later. I'm quite happy with it, and the warranty period is excellent.

SallyB
SallyBSydney, NSW

Loving it so far!

Ashley Bond
Ashley BondSydney, NSW

Best present to myself EVER!!

I am completely in love with my new sauna. It arrived within 2 days. So simple to put together and use. I have used it everyday since I got it and have 40 minutes of bliss!!
Highly recommended

Kim M
Kim MSydney, NSW

Perfect sauna

Boris was so knowledgeable and helpful The dome sauna is exactly what I had been looking for, works amazing, arrived in 2 days and at a great price. Thank you

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Taking detox to another level!

My sauna arrived within two days of ordering it. I’m very pleased with the product and have used it every day since I got it. I love that it’s so easy to use.

Raimond Volpe
Raimond VolpeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't stop raving about my new sauna all I can say is Wow !!

My joint pain has gone after months of therapy. I’m sleeping better and training at the gym again all after 2 weeks of using my new infra-red sauna . This sauna is so easy to use that i use it multiple times a day .

Gemma B.
Gemma B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic sauna and customer service!

Am so glad I purchased this sauna. It has been a god-send! Relaxing, refreshing and just what I need to detox! So easy to use and the fact that it is portable has made it so easy. Boris and the team were so helpful and quick to reply and the sauna arrived within 36 hours of ordering. All round fantastic service I would recommend.

Ingo
IngoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product with one minor but irritaing design defect

The product is excellent all round, the one defect is that the cables connecting the control box to the unit are too short. An extra metre would solve the problem. The cables only just reach far enough to get the box next to you. If you want to get out on that side they are in the way. For the price I paid I can live with it, it is otherwise an excellent product. Seems a shame that this little bit of skimping has arisen.

KissMiss
KissMiss

Relaxing Experience

very happy with the sauna, it has been a good investement thus far. Deducting one star because the control box is quite noisy, loud clicks indicating the change in temperature throughout, even with headphones on it is still audible.
otherwise a great product, highly recommend it.

Primasked

Hey, I purchased a delux sauna. However I haven’t received a tracking number. I have tried to call the 1800 number, multiple times. No one is answering, therefore I have left a message with Boris along with an email.
Can anyone please share their experience or the process.
Considering I live in Melbourne, I should have received my purchase.

jasmin1990
jasmin1990
Prim

Hi Jasmin. Please do not place an order until you hear from them. I had tried contacting them on Facebook, Instagram, email and phone. I was happy that PayPal refunded me.
The reviews are outstanding however, I too feel like something has happened.

Shell
Shell asked

Hi, how easy the sauna to clean, or keep clean? Can you lie on a covering like a towel to help keep it clean or would that be dangerous or make it not efficient. TIA :)

Dob