Sundynamica Sauna

StephanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go for it.

Kinga
KingaSydney, NSW

Best portable sauna on the market

Amazing product!

Arrived the next day! Very easy to set up and pack away for easy storage. So happy with the service and product! Worked really well for my first sauna! Thank you Boris

Tannusinteruptus
TannusinteruptusCentral West, NSW

SunDynamica 102A

This could be the single best health item I have ever purchased. If you are looking, for an affordable machine, to do mild hyperthermia in. This is the one. I struggled making the decision, to spend less on this due to others saying their more expensive options were the ONLY way to go. The sales guy was great and the product is still functional 6 months later. I'm quite happy with it, and the warranty period is excellent.

SallyB
SallyBSydney, NSW

Loving it so far!

Ashley Bond
Ashley BondSydney, NSW

Best present to myself EVER!!

I am completely in love with my new sauna. It arrived within 2 days. So simple to put together and use. I have used it everyday since I got it and have 40 minutes of bliss!!
Highly recommended

Kim M
Kim MSydney, NSW

Perfect sauna

Boris was so knowledgeable and helpful The dome sauna is exactly what I had been looking for, works amazing, arrived in 2 days and at a great price. Thank you

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Taking detox to another level!

My sauna arrived within two days of ordering it. I’m very pleased with the product and have used it every day since I got it. I love that it’s so easy to use.

Raimond Volpe
Raimond VolpeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't stop raving about my new sauna all I can say is Wow !!

My joint pain has gone after months of therapy. I’m sleeping better and training at the gym again all after 2 weeks of using my new infra-red sauna . This sauna is so easy to use that i use it multiple times a day .

Gemma B.
Gemma B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic sauna and customer service!

Am so glad I purchased this sauna. It has been a god-send! Relaxing, refreshing and just what I need to detox! So easy to use and the fact that it is portable has made it so easy. Boris and the team were so helpful and quick to reply and the sauna arrived within 36 hours of ordering. All round fantastic service I would recommend.

IngoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product with one minor but irritaing design defect

The product is excellent all round, the one defect is that the cables connecting the control box to the unit are too short. An extra metre would solve the problem. The cables only just reach far enough to get the box next to you. If you want to get out on that side they are in the way. For the price I paid I can live with it, it is otherwise an excellent product. Seems a shame that this little bit of skimping has arisen.

Relaxing Experience

very happy with the sauna, it has been a good investement thus far. Deducting one star because the control box is quite noisy, loud clicks indicating the change in temperature throughout, even with headphones on it is still audible.
otherwise a great product, highly recommend it.

dicatking
dicatkingMelbourne

Loving my new sauna

It took me a long time to make the decision to purchase this sauna, but I am already so glad I did. Once delivered, it only took about 15 minutes to get it unpacked and set up. The operation is straightforward and the control box allows you to set the heat separately in the different zones (top, bottom and mat). I find the tube style of sauna very relaxing - laying flat with the heat coming from above and below makes for a very meditative experience.

Christalle
ChristalleMelbourne

Honestly best money spent.

I was skeptical at the start on investing in one but I took a chance. I do just need to say how fantastic the service was, once deciding and purchasing the product, it arrived super quick to me!
I use it 2-3 times a week and love it, I usually have neck/back problems from my desk job but using this consistently I actually haven't had any pain since. So I say good bye to chiro appointments and slip into my dome. Also a quick session after a workout is great to help muscles recover.

A Fantastic Part of a Sensible Wellness Program

I researched, asked questions and procrastinated & then I bought one - I have Chronic Migraines and Fibromyalgia and the Sundynamica Sauna really helps me. Strongly recommended! Don't you owe it to 'you' to look after yourself ?

Shell
Shell asked

Hi, how easy the sauna to clean, or keep clean? Can you lie on a covering like a towel to help keep it clean or would that be dangerous or make it not efficient. TIA :)

Dob
Dobasked

Photo?

Florence O.
Florence O.asked

What is power consumption like

KissMiss

haven't even noticed an increase in my power consumption, few cents per session perhaps.

Ingo

The unit is rated at 1250W at 240volts according to the sticker on the unit. That would be the maximum usage, less if you do not use full heat. 1250 watts is about the same as a domestic electric fan heater at half heat. Given you might use it for half an hour, 3 times a week that would might cost you 30 cents Australian per week.