Swann DVR-4980

Swann DVR-4980

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review
    PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

My Swann 4K 2Tb DVR-4980 CCTV System Can zoom in on a freckle on a crooks butt at 100 meters!!

Robert B
    Robert Basked

Looking to upgrading my current swann dvr8-4575 to a longer recording system with better replay speed 24-7 recordings for at least 30 days. I would like to remain a swann customer but need to be able to play back better. My current units playback is problematic

Pollyfodder

The Swann DVR 4980 has a 2Tb hard drive and playback is good.
    30days no problem!

Swann
    Customer ServiceSwann

Hello Robert
    Thank you for your response.
    I would recommend ensuring that the cameras are on motion as this will not chew up all the memory on the hard drive. to. SWDVK-849804B2D here is the 5mp kit or you can look at our new system SODVK-856808RL play back is good.

Kind regards
    AS
    Swann Customer Service AU

Liz
    Lizasked

What does this system actually cost ?

Hi Liz,
    About $800 by memory though you are better off getting the 4K system for a couple of bucks more.
    Will be getting when one is finally organised with the other stuff and will be posting a review thereof shortly.

Get an answer from our members and Swann representatives