Swann SWDVK-845808

MPNs: SWDVK845808V and SWN-SWDVK-845808-AU

Mustafa G

Mustafa GMelbourne

Great value.

I already had a year old 8 camera system. It was made of mixture of Z...o and a couple of no name cameras. I replaced all with the Swann unit except the cabling which was installed by sparky many years ago.
    Wow. I am loving it. Everything works, installation and setup was easy. Works on my iPhone/4g.
    Great value.

Love it.

Bought the system last week. Was so easy to install. A real breeze. No need for any electrician or cctv experts. Very easy to setup. After sales service is awesome. A++++.
    Highly recommend for such a low price of $480.00.
    Very happy with the system. Slowly finding out what the system can do.

Wije

Wije

8 camera system

I bought 8 camera system and you can't view cameras when you're outside your home wifi network.. and i spoke several times to swann support then got no idea how to fix it.. they will try to claim it over your mobile net work.. told me i need a speed of 2-4 download speed even me having over 6 it still doesn't work.. and even with other wifi networks with very high speed it doesn't work.. don't waste your money and time over swann products

Wired Surveillance Systems

Find out how Swann SWDVK-845808 compares to other Wired Surveillance Systems

Mark W

Mark WByron Bay

Love the easy install and barcode network setup - Issues with 4G mobile viewing at the start