Swann SWDVK-845808

Swann SWDVK-845808

MPN: SWN-SWDVK-845808-AU

See the Best Wired Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mustafa G

Mustafa GMelbourne

Great value.

I already had a year old 8 camera system. It was made of mixture of Z...o and a couple of no name cameras. I replaced all with the Swann unit except the cabling which was installed by sparky many years ago.
Wow. I am loving it. Everything works, installation and setup was easy. Works on my iPhone/4g.
Great value.

Love it.

Bought the system last week. Was so easy to install. A real breeze. No need for any electrician or cctv experts. Very easy to setup. After sales service is awesome. A++++.
Highly recommend for such a low price of $480.00.
Very happy with the system. Slowly finding out what the system can do.

Wije

Wije

8 camera system

I bought 8 camera system and you can't view cameras when you're outside your home wifi network.. and i spoke several times to swann support then got no idea how to fix it.. they will try to claim it over your mobile net work.. told me i need a speed of 2-4 download speed even me having over 6 it still doesn't work.. and even with other wifi networks with very high speed it doesn't work.. don't waste your money and time over swann products

Mark W

Mark WByron Bay

Love the easy install and barcode network setup - Issues with 4G mobile viewing at the start