Sydney Harbour Escapes

Sydney Harbour Escapes

See the Best Boat Hire in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Harbour Escapes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Control freak Captain

Maria
    Maria

Absolutely fabulous experience, from start to finish (booking-cruise)

There is not enough words to describe how fabulous the cruise has been.
    I can't thank enough :
    Angelica Cassani for her professional approach ,helpfulness, friendliness and understanding and making booking the event easy.
    Andries- the Captain and his crew members for outstanding service, friendliness and respect.
    Thank you for very presentable and more important delicious food! ( mixed catering- BBQ, buffet and salads)
    All my friends and myself we were taken aback by the whole experience!
    We definitely will be back!
    I would recommend Sydney Harbour Escapes and The beautiful boat Dreamtime Girl to anyone interested in spending a magical day on Sydney Harbour.
    Huge THANK YOU!
    Maria G.
    Cruise on 27/10/2018

The best... simply the best

I am not 1 to write a review... ever... I have literally finished the cruise
    Could not ask for a better day out on the Hestia, all credit goes to Anna for organisation, Patrick the skipper and deckhand for navigating the harbour and catering my brothers 18th, beautiful stop at a secluded beach in Mosman and sights across Sydney harbour, 100% guaranteed to be recommended to everyone

Lemons
    Lemons

Excellent boat, service and food!

The weather was perfect. Our captain was very professional. Food (we ordered BBQ) was delicious. Can't recommend this enough. Boat was clean.

Caroline
    CarolineSydney, NSW

Spectacular day on Sydney Harbour

Had a magical day on Sydney Harbour on Dreamtime Girl. The service was very friendly, helpful and professional and Sydney Harbour is truly one of the most beautiful harbours in the world. Thankyou Sydney Harbour Escapes for our marvellous escape on the Harbour

Lauren N
    Lauren NSydney

Great Company and Exceptional Customer Service

Perfect work Christmas party in the harbour

When I got in touch with Sydney Harbour Escapes they straight away provided me with many suitable options for our Christmas party harbour cruise. Their recommendations helped on deciding for a boat that was just perfect for us. The food on board was delicious (also vegan and vegetarian options) and the staff was very polite and friendly. Kaitlin from Sydney Harbour Escapes was always quick to respond to all my questions and was very friendly. I'd highly recommend their services to others.

Great way to celebrate a birthday

Fab time on board Dreamtime Girl. We took my mum out on Sydney Harbour for her birthday and it could not have been more perfect. The team at Sydney Harbour Escapes were so professional and attentive. The booking was seamless , helped enormously by the knowledgeable office staff....they really listened to our requirements /requests.
    The afternoon was so enjoyable....the skipper obviously loves his job ...we felt so special.Can't wait to do it again.

Christelle
    ChristellePyrmont

Seamless Day on the Harbour organised by Sydney Harbour Escapes

Parkview organised to hire John Oxley through Sydney Harbour Escapes for a corporate industry day (Property Industry Foundation Regatta).

This boat was exactly as described and we had a great day on the Harbour.

The service and quality of communication was high level.

Melissa
    MelissaSydney

An amazing day on the water.

We arranged a family and friends day out on the harbour and our day was perfect. The skipper was more then helpful and accommodating. The boat was fully equipped with everything we need. The service was fantastic. Couldn't recommend it more. We will definitely be doing it again. A memorable day was had by all. Thank you.

The Joneses
    The JonesesCanterbury

EXCELLENT in every way!

Kaitlin was a perfect contact in helping organise a wonderful day out on the harbour for my husbands birthday. Th skipper Chris and service was excellent with much professionalism with everything detail involved yesterday. Inception was a beautiful vessell and Chris was knowledgable in showing us the sights. All our guests can’t stop commenting on an excellent day. The weather was perfect (at first I thought you had managed that to). I would thoroughly recommend Sydney Harbour Escapes.
    Thanks again., Valentina

Bronte
    BronteSydney

Best way to experience uniqueness that is Sydney

When visiting this city, I have found that the most unique thing to do in Sydney is to go on to the harbour. The ferries are good but for some quality time with your friends or colleagues I've been lucky to have been invited on a Sydney Harbour Escapes boat twice now (seems they are very popular) and each time it's a great experience not to be missed. Going from Rose Bay is great since it's easy to park and you're out on the water very quickly and you are so close to the scenic/tourist spots. I understand that they can pick you up from other wharfs too.

The views on the harbour are great and with catered food and drinks on board this is certainly an event to remember. Wish I could be invited every month!

Terrible Customer Liaison

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Bosts, Best range of quality Sydney Harbour Cruises