Pacific Boating

A wonderful way to experience boating

Having just joined Pacific Boating, we couldn’t be more impressed with the wonderful team who go out of their way to make sure you are well looked after. The extensive training program is tailored to your learning requirements and makes sure you’re confident for that first trip on your own. The staff are always friendly and on hand to answer any questions you might have and the boats are maintained impeccably.

David V.

David V.Sydney, NSW

Great service, excellent care

The team at pacific boating have definitely exceeded our expectations of service. They have been very helpful with the training and then on our first cruise was only a phone call away, making us feel very safe. They have made the whole experience seamless.

A Simple And Effective Way To Go Boating

jojo_lloydy

jojo_lloydySydney, NSW

Excellent Product & Customer Service

Another great day out boating with Pacific Boating. Can highly recommend. We particularly love the walk on walk off service and the marina teams are always so helpful & friendly. Recently trained on the 44 and looking forward to getting out on the bigger boat soon.

Review collected in partnership with Pacific Boating

Boating doesn’t get much better than this!

Boating made easy

We were new to boating and I really enjoyed learning new skills. We’ve probably had 100 great days and nights with friends, family and clients - and we still have more to explore. Great for busy people - terrific service and no maintenance or cleaning arrangements!

Adrian Marolly

Adrian MarollyHunter Region, NSW

How else would you enjoy the boating life?

First calls service with a professional team always keen to serve. Highly recommend Pacific Boating to anyone wanting to live the lifestyle! I’ve been a member for over 4 years now and have absolutely no complaints.

Review collected in partnership with Pacific Boating

One of the coolest things we can do on the weekends!

I just wanted to say thanks to the entire Pacific Boating crew for all your team do for me and my family/friends!
We have been members for over 5 years now and just can’t fault your service...
thanks again and can’t wait for our next adventure...
regards Simon

Review collected in partnership with Pacific Boating

Excellent way to enjoy boating

I have been a member for over 4 years. Overall the boats performed very well, maintained well, and in good order. I have started as a 29ft. member and moved to 44 class, and really enjoying it since than. Stuff and management are always supportive, explaining and kind. I have also enjoyed their on going events and periodic "refreshment" sessions. Above all, the concept of "walk in, work out" works well for me, can enjoy the boat, with the additional hassle.. Been a great experience and I have recommended to a friend who joined as well.

Peter F.

Peter F.Sydney, NSW

A day our customers wont forget

Customers from the USA, from Victoria & SA. What a treat. Sydney put on the best weather, weather motored around the harbour with seafood platters from Sydney fish markets. It was a fantastic day. Even better we walked on then walked off. Doesn't get any better.

Review collected in partnership with Pacific Boating

This is a great product, experience and service

The pacific boat group and family are great to be a part of. The quality of expertise, service and product they provide are second to none. The staff go to great lengths to be as helpful as possible. The training they provide is top notch and the boats are absolutely beautiful. We have had so much fun on the water since joining the pacific boating group and look forward to many more fun times in the future. I can't give these guys a big enough wrap at what they provide. Keep up the excellent work!

RobMc

RobMcSydney, NSW

Convenience taken to a new level..

This is "uber/go get" for the water. Brilliant thorough and friendly training by the Pacific Boating team give a novice like me the confidence to be driving a cruiser on Sydney Harbour within a short space of time. Besides learning a new skill which was fun, this is a great way to reconnect with family and friends, as well as keeping the kids off devices!!

Adam_F

Adam_FSydney, NSW

5 Star Luxury & Service

From the training received, to the friendly & welcoming staff to the most amazing fleet of boats, Pacific Boating have absolutely nailed it. We always feel very special and the best part, hoop on, hoop off!

online_kb

online_kbSydney, NSW

Perfect! Amazing experience

Stress free experience. I did my first cruise on Sunday and the experience was amazing. One of the main reason was the the things I learnt through out the training program which was offered as a part of my membership. I couldn't have done it that freely without all that training. As it was quite windy when I came back, one of the trainers came out and gave me bit more training on how to look for channel and berth the boat in that conditions

Review collected in partnership with Pacific Boating

Great way to get into serious boating.

The Pacific Boating membership has been a great stepping stone, helped to get us trained up and familiar with handling bigger boats and also got my wife hooked on boating.

Nick T.

Nick T.Sydney, NSW

Time to be a captain .

Quality boats
Quality staff
Great price
The whole experience on pacific has been a good one . Times for training are easy to get suited to your needs and the staff are very professional .

John

JohnSYDNEY

Amazing way to go boating!

Really enjoying the Pacific boat experience. Very convenient and really helpful staff. The ability to use the boat in the Pittwater and Sydney harbour is a real bonus. Thanks guys.

Review collected in partnership with Pacific Boating

Much better than owning a boat!

If you really want to explore Sydney's beautiful harbour, and get some great family time out on the water, there is no better way than by boat. I love this membership, access to goregous boats without the expense and hassle of owning one outright.

ElissaR

ElissaRSydney, NSW

Family Friendly Boating

We wanted to get out and enjoy the harbor, having young kids the walk on and walk off service is the only way to go.
We have really enjoyed our membership on the 44ft boats. The staff are always keen to help us out with any questions we have and are very patient. They provide all the training you need to skipper the boat. Once you get to understand the booking system then you are away.

Low stress boating

Pacific boating is great for anyone who wants to get on the water without the stress of ownership, maintenance, marina costs and cleaning. It's all done for you and at a reasonable price. Check it out!

Sholeh

Sholehasked

How can we become member and how much is the cost?

Altan
Altan

Check their website pacificboating.com.au

Pacific Boating
Robyn P.Pacific Boating

Hi Sholeh. Some of the pricing and details for membership is on our website as Altan suggests above but we do have a lot of membership options available which our team would be more than happy to go through with you. You can give us a call on 87651067 during business hours or if you prefer why not visit us at our display at this years Sydney boat show that commences at Darling Harbour on August 3. Thanks for your query.

Enquirer

Enquirerasked

How come four pages (2 to 5) of 5 star reviews came from reviewers who joined between Sept 22 and Sept 25 2012?

Melbourne_3000
Melbourne_3000

Indeed, and all have only ever made 1 review!

Lenny
Lenny

Absolutely totally obvious that it's Pacific Boating themselves - the reviews are very similar in addition to the joining date and just 1 review

Mark ODonoghue
Mark ODonoghue

It's an interesting question so I asked them. They periodically contact their membership base and ask them to provide a review and that's why they tend to come in clumps.

They now have over 250 members with 18 boats across 3 bases (Rose Bay, Cabarita & Pittwater).

If you are going to be cynical, at least ask a few questions before passing judgement. They have just celebrated 10 years so something must be working!!!

Get an answer from our members and Pacific Boating representatives