Verifiedpacificboating.com.au🏆 2024 Award

98% · 2954 · 1%

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

5 years of happy boating

We enjoyed 5 years of boating in Sydney Harbour and Pittwater with Pacific Boating. What can I say - it's simply the best way to get access to Sydney's gorgeous waterways without the hassle and cost of ownership. The crew is amazing, the boats are comfortable (we are in the 44's) and the walk-on, walk-off experience is fantastic. It has been our favourite way to entertain friends and family for many years.
debra s.
debra s.Sydney, NSW

New Boaties

Just joined Pacific Boating and the experience has been fantastic. We had no boating experience at all, but the excellent training we received was top notch thanks to Frazer, Nick and Matt. Adam and the team have been amazing too. Highly recommend.
Belinda B
Belinda BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ultimate walk on walk off boating experience

The ultimate walk on walk off boating experience where you get the opportunity to enjoy the day with family and friends on a spacious boat that has everything you need for a great afternoon on the harbour! The onshore staff always greet you with a smile and nothing is too much trouble helping us get underway. Highly recommended.
Gerard H.
Gerard H.

Diala S.
Diala S.

Wayne McGarrity
Wayne McGarritySydney, NSW

Greg W.
Greg W.2 posts

Great option and a great team

Loved my membership with them. Really flexible, much better than owning a boat.
The team is awesome & really helpful. Training was exceptional
Lucy
Lucy

Great all round boating experience

Was a complete boating novice prior to joining - Pacific Boating provided comprehensive training prior to membership start. True to the promise of “walk on walk off” which makes the experience easy and stress free. The team are very friendly and always happy to help. Boats are well maintained and easy to drive.

Would highly recommend joining in lieu of boat ownership if you’re seeking to minimise hassle and cost.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Making boating easy and great value

I’ve had the pleasure of being a member of Pacific Boating Group for five years.
Many of the staff are still working there, a testament to the quality of the company, seemingly happy and as helpful as ever. My boat of choice - the 52 foot luxury cruiser has hosted many special occasions – birthdays rare get-togethers. This is by far and away the best option if you prefer not to buy a boat yourself and all the headaches that come with ownership. Just get on and drive!
Jim
JimSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic training

I did all my research on PB and everything I read was true. Jeremy Dench and the guys really look after you and make you feel so comfortable when walking on to a big boat. It was a challenge only having a dozen drives of a single engine tinny and jumping up to a 44 footer, however, I cant speak highly enough of my trainer Nick Miles, he had so much patience with me and kept building my confidence that I passed my test and can't wait to take the family and friends out this weekend. I highly recommend Pacific Boating as they are very affordable, all boats are in great condition and are in very handy locations. GIVE THEM A GO!
Gidon S.
Gidon S.

Great service with a personal touch!

I would like to recommend Pacific Boating on their immaculate boats, their facilities and most of all their customer service, which is second to none! They don't just sell a dream, they make them happen! Keep up the excellent work you guys are doing!
Annie
AnnieSydney, NSW

The best addition to our Sydney lifestyle!

It has been a pleasure being members of Pacific Boating and dealing with the lovely teams both on Sydney Harbour and at Pittwater. The training to get started was thorough without being too taxing and the walk on / walk off nature of this service has been stress-free and terrific for entertaining groups of friends. The team members have always been willing to offer extra knowledge and assistance at every request. The night navigation training was awesome and opened up a whole new layer of enjoyment for us!
Lilly B.
Lilly B.Hunter Region, NSW

Highly Recommend

We as a family have loved our time with Pacific Boating both on the Harbour and at Pittwater. The staff couldn't be more helpful and the walk on walk off suits a busy family. The training was excellent and put us at ease. We couldn't recommend more!
Nick C
Nick C

Pacific Boating is Fantastic!

The quality of the boats, how well they are presented, maintained, always clean, and then there is the amazing team of very helpful and knowledgeable people. PB provide as much training as you feel you need so that you are comfortable at the helm. You can literally walk on, enjoy a beautiful day on Sydney Harbour or Pittwater/ Hawkesbury and walk off when you return and the PB team take care of everything else, the service is amazing! Thank you guys.
Lisa Rush
Lisa Rush

Highly Recommend

We are so thrilled with our Pacific Boating membership. We previous boat owners, and going to a membership takes away all the extra hassles and expenses. So far we have also been able to schedule the boats on our preferred days, The team are excellent and also make the experience seamless. Thank you