TCL L32P11FZE / L40P11FZE / L46P11FZE / L55P11FZE

4.5

Cheapskate

CheapskateBrisbane

Happy customer

Purchased 80? Cm from harvey Norman over six months ago. Had an aversion to flat screens before buying this product. It runs for around 15 hours a day and doesn't seem to have any problems with colour fading or anything like that. Picture quality is great. The sound is a bit average, but it is hooked up through surround sound so no biggie.
    12 month warranty, inexpensive
    Sound is nothing special, takes a while to turn on

PhytaBeeQld, 4650

All set up

Easy to install, plenty of connections, and aspects, easy operation..good on-board sound, plenty of built in bits to adjust to taste. perfect fit for position..
    5 HDMI+USB+..Easy assembly n installation. Many adjustables
    Could use a remote position turner.., have not found anything else..

Ellamanasked

L40P11FZE

How to view a usb video. Tv keeps saying its an unsupported device

PhytaBee

Check the versions of USB accepted, I have not used the facility for sometime and would thing that only early or windows based formats would work. You could also play it via another device linked to the tv.

Ellaman

Thanks for your answer. The sub is 8G and the file format saved as an MP4. It plays ok on my tv at home but we are on holiday in Queensland at present. Not sure how to do it from my iPad so guess I will leave it for now. Thanks again Ellaman

JACJAC

JACJACasked

L55P11FZE

Please tell me which TCL TVs have an on/off timer.

Jorge

Jorgeasked

L32P11FZE / L40P11FZE / L46P11FZE / L55P11FZE

I just bought a tcl 50in smart tv. When trying to connect to internet witeless through my iphone it detects it and asks for password. When password in then it starts connecting but after like 15 seconds it says connection timeout and it just cant connect. I tried with an iphone 4 and with an iphone 5 and same thing happens with both. Any thoughts??

PhytaBee

My advice would be to check timing on both, My tv is not smart, not really necessary with 5 HDMI connections plus usb and standard. It is my monitor for a tower, tbox and connected to my stereo. I do not use iPhones so can not talk to that point. I prefer android base over apple n windows. Plus look for a password facility, often it can be just numerical as my modem/router uses in some of its channels.

Hope this helps, another suggestion is to find a local trusted tech that won't charge an arm and leg for the advice.

Compare all 4 TCL L32P11FZE / L40P11FZE / L46P11FZE / L55P11FZE