TCL L40P60UF

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Mum P

Mum PSouthwest, VIC

New TV

This TV was half the cost of others I looked at. It is a great size, easy to use and offers a great picture quality. I was impressed with the 3 year warranty and added an extra 2 years through the store. I also like the narrow frame around the screen as it looks very sleek. Would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for an 'entry level'

I purchased this for the FIFA World Cup, and did not want to spend too much on a television (they aren't worth the money they fetch) – I paid $380.00 for the TV. The picture quality is good, it lets me play my .mp4s from a USB, hooks up to the HDMI cable & has decent inbuilt speakers. I'd recommend this one.
    In-built speakers.
    Remote control is cheap.

Full HD TVs

Find out how TCL L40P60UF compares to other Full HD TVs

Rahul

RahulSydney

For the price it is the best

You can get it for around $400 in Binglee the RRP is $500 though. But I must say I am not disappointed by it. Plays lot of video formats, has good sharp picture, Full HD features. The thing to be loved most about it is the sound quality. Usually in lower price range TVs the speakers are bad, but this one has crisp and loud speakers. Fills in the whole apartment. Will suggest to people without doubt.
    speakers, low price, picture quality
    Clumsy back

Stalker
    Stalker
    Franck
    Franck

Where did you buy it from at this price?

Jw83

I got mine from Harvey Norman for $297 also. It was a special they had in November. Well worth the money.