See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Superb picture quality

TCL is still the best TV for the money you can buy. It’s easy to use, convenient of smart TV. The HDMI works with everything. It’s worked fine when I connected to Fetch mini box from Optus to this TV.

Purchased in November 2017 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

Absolute brilliant tv

Absolutely love this tv. Have had it for a few months and it is way above expectations. The picture quality is outstanding, it is so easy to use and navigate through the different features and inputs and the sound quality is second to none.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sound Quality

Love this smart TV. Has Netflix. Freeview and YouTube Apps. Has 2 USB Ports and 2Hdmi ports. I have also got my wireless headphones connected. Easy and simple setup instructions.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for $662.00.

Sound Quality

I love my TCL smart TV! I have had it for over twelve months with no problems.

It's was easy to connect with my WiFi and has plenty of USB and HDMI ports for my usage. It has great picture quality, and the apps suit my needs.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for $997.00.

Sound Quality

Absolutely fantastic it does everything we need for our entertainment

Absolutely great smart tv has all the different features we need. Perfect for our family, easy to operate and understand.
Apps work a treat.
Would highly recommend this television to anybody

Purchased in June 2017.

picture perfect,audio poor

Picture perfect, but not happy with the Audio/Sound it’s muffled and dull,needs to be on high volume. Had to buy a sound bar for optimal audio. Nice looking TV though,shame about the sound.

Purchased in July 2018.

Sound Quality

Low price and we'll designed light weighted TV

I purchased this TV on June 2018. I got very good discount rate at the time of purchase. Clarity wise really very good very light weighted and design, picture quality, sound system also good.i am really happy to share my opinion because of it would be helpful for others also.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $800.00.

Sound Quality

Amazing TV at Amazing Price!!!

I bought this TV after my old Samsung 51” died on me, and I haven’t regretted a thing. $700 later and I’m extremely happy with the picture and sound, gaming is great on it and it’s very straightforward to use.

Took a while to figure out the best picture settings for me, but once I did I’ve had zero problems with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

My Netflix god!

I literally only bought this tv because my antenna aerial doesn’t work and I have a bad Netflix addiction. So far the sound, picture and Netflix / internet apps itself have been great. The YouTube quality on the size screen isn’t the greatest but despite that everything is good. The system settings are easy to follow and the way you can personally customise it makes it more enjoyable to watch what you want without a moment of boredom

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great TV

Very good television, would recommend to everyone. The picture quality on this tv is really good. The images are really sharp and the contrast of colours is distributed quite well. The built-in speakers are of high quality and there are plenty of HDMI ports. Great tv overall, must buy tv!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

OK for Money

Already had a smaller, far less complicated TCL (which I was happy with) so decided to go larger when an upgrade of another TV was required. Some issues include some diagrams in instruction manual too dark to determine what they are, response time to channel changing quite slow, settings issues which has resulted in TV becoming "stuck" and only way to Exit has been to unplug at wall, some setup options quite complicated and frustrating, colour and sound inconsistent.

Great value

Am very happy with my TCL TV.
The picture quality in My opinion is fantastic and the deal that Sandro gave me at Harvey Norman was exceptional value for money
Very easy to set up and tune in to all the stations ☺
Look forward to watching some movies, documentaries and sports.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Attached JBL Soundbar to it....amazing..!!!

Where is the on & off button on the tv? My remote don't work ?

When did this model come out?
not positive was purchased early this year long an short if me last 1 was still workin I wouldn,t have touched it with a 40 foot pole if u know what I mean long an short u gotta have your brain in gear 2 use this plurry new 1 but there u go aye

help help pretty please u r not talkin 2 a millionair so b carefull I purchased 1 of these things a cupple a weeks ago got two of my accessories workin I/E foxtell a channel recorder long an short I have an old disk player wich Ive had 4 years but 4 the life of me I cant seem 2 figure out how 2 hook it up u name it Iv,e tried it the hardest bit of it is Ive had that unit 4 proberly 24 years or more & never had any probs hookin it up 2 around 4-5 other brand tv sets long an short the harvey mob say we can sell u a setup that will do it but all a bit scary & disappointing 2 me as far as the picture quality goes Im,e a bit disappointed compared 2 the non digital sets it aint as good Im,e sorry 2 say but there u go aye get with the modern times aye ???
Hi, From reading your question I can determine that it would be best that you do not spend money on a TV. It would be advisable to get english lessons first.long n short ya shood of got ya wifey to do it. No doubt she's got tha brainz in da family aye.yea long an short it dose now work a/ok I finished up being able 2 buy a connection lead 2 the digital side of things all aok now

TCL 40S6000FS (40")TCL 43S6000FS (43")TCL 49S6000FS (49")TCL 55S6000FS (55")TCL 32S6000FS (32")
CategoryFull HD TVsFull HD TVsFull HD TVsFull HD TVsHD TVs and Full HD TVs
Number of HDMI Ports33333
Number of USB Ports22222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYesYes
Weight6.6 kg7.5 kg11.3 kg13.6 kg4.4 kg
Dimensions (without stand) 537 x 922 x 73 mm565 x 975 x 74 mm644 x 1112 x 76 mm723 x 1249 x 65 mm432 x 737 x 82 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 593 x 922 x 196 mm609 x 975 x 195 mm711 x 1112 x 221 mm788 x 1249 x 221 mm486 x 737 x 183 mm
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual