TCL Series S S6000 TVs

TCL Series S S6000 TVs

55S6000FS (55"), 32S6000FS (32"), 40S6000FS (40"), etc...

4.5

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

TPDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good TV

I bought this TV in early 2018 when my Samsung died following moving house. Overall, I absolutely love it, the picture quality when the settings are done right is amazing - my sister has a sony 55" and I daresay the TCL picture is better. The deep blacks are very good, no greys while also maintaining details.
My only gripe is the apps, I prefer streaming netflix through my xbox rather than through the TV as I prefer a 60hz refresh rate, and prefer LED motion clarity when watching TV and movies.
Other than that, which is a minor issue based on personal preference and not a technological issue, the TV is brilliant.

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

deepak.me1980

deepak.me1980

Good Option

I got it from jb-hifi and it's quite cheaper as compare to samsung and sony. I went there to buy samsung but that was expensive and I got similar feature in tcl which is quite cheaper and good option for lower income house.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$800.00.

Des

DesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Superb picture quality

TCL is still the best TV for the money you can buy. It’s easy to use, convenient of smart TV. The HDMI works with everything. It’s worked fine when I connected to Fetch mini box from Optus to this TV.

Purchased in November 2017 at The Good Guys for A$500.00.

Full HD TVs

Find out how TCL Series S S6000 TVs compares to other Full HD TVs

Clark Lee

Clark LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute brilliant tv

Absolutely love this tv. Have had it for a few months and it is way above expectations. The picture quality is outstanding, it is so easy to use and navigate through the different features and inputs and the sound quality is second to none.

Purchased in June 2019.

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this smart TV. Has Netflix. Freeview and YouTube Apps. Has 2 USB Ports and 2Hdmi ports. I have also got my wireless headphones connected. Easy and simple setup instructions.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$662.00.

loumc

loumcMid West, WA

I love my TCL smart TV! I have had it for over twelve months with no problems.

It's was easy to connect with my WiFi and has plenty of USB and HDMI ports for my usage. It has great picture quality, and the apps suit my needs.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for A$997.00.

Michelle

MichellePeel, WA

Absolutely fantastic it does everything we need for our entertainment

Absolutely great smart tv has all the different features we need. Perfect for our family, easy to operate and understand.
Apps work a treat.
Would highly recommend this television to anybody

Purchased in June 2017.

jayshay

jayshayMurray Region, NSW

picture perfect,audio poor

Picture perfect, but not happy with the Audio/Sound it’s muffled and dull,needs to be on high volume. Had to buy a sound bar for optimal audio. Nice looking TV though,shame about the sound.

Purchased in July 2018.

Shipra

Shipra

Low price and we'll designed light weighted TV

I purchased this TV on June 2018. I got very good discount rate at the time of purchase. Clarity wise really very good very light weighted and design, picture quality, sound system also good.i am really happy to share my opinion because of it would be helpful for others also.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$800.00.

Full HD TVs

Find out how TCL Series S S6000 TVs compares to other Full HD TVs

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Netflix god!

I literally only bought this tv because my antenna aerial doesn’t work and I have a bad Netflix addiction. So far the sound, picture and Netflix / internet apps itself have been great. The YouTube quality on the size screen isn’t the greatest but despite that everything is good. The system settings are easy to follow and the way you can personally customise it makes it more enjoyable to watch what you want without a moment of boredom

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Vallidos

VallidosSydney

Great TV

Very good television, would recommend to everyone. The picture quality on this tv is really good. The images are really sharp and the contrast of colours is distributed quite well. The built-in speakers are of high quality and there are plenty of HDMI ports. Great tv overall, must buy tv!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Vicki B

Vicki BAU

OK for Money

Already had a smaller, far less complicated TCL (which I was happy with) so decided to go larger when an upgrade of another TV was required. Some issues include some diagrams in instruction manual too dark to determine what they are, response time to channel changing quite slow, settings issues which has resulted in TV becoming "stuck" and only way to Exit has been to unplug at wall, some setup options quite complicated and frustrating, colour and sound inconsistent.

Great value

Am very happy with my TCL TV.
The picture quality in My opinion is fantastic and the deal that Sandro gave me at Harvey Norman was exceptional value for money
Very easy to set up and tune in to all the stations ☺
Look forward to watching some movies, documentaries and sports.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
DeeBee
DeeBee

Attached JBL Soundbar to it....amazing..!!!