100% · 40%

Isha Arora
Isha AroraSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

: Communication, Professionalism, Quality, Value

I would highly recommend Sharma TCT driving . He is extremely polite, patient and will teach you the right skills for safe driving. He believes in driving right which will make you a good driver whether there is a driving test or not. I was lucky to have him as my instructor and already recommending him to my friends.
Thanks (brother)TCT driving
Mai P.
Mai P.Sydney, NSW

Great instructor!

Compared to other driving instructors I had previously used, mr sharma is certainly the best. From the first lesson, I gained more confidence and knowledge. He is very practical, informative, patient and has a very good sense of humor too. I strongly recommend him.
Swathi
SwathiSydney

Ace your Driving Test with ease under Mr. Sharma’s Guidence and Instructions

An excellent and professional tutor with high qualified knowledge on driving rules and regulations. I strongly recommend everyone to take there driving classes from Mr. Sharma before going to their driving test. He showed impeccable patience towards my doubts and mistakes while learning. He ensures to teach us everything accurately before going to real driving test. I sincerely appreciate for his time and valuable suggestions.

Vimal Doyle