Tefal Pro Selection Series

Tefal Pro Selection Series

Frying Pan, Stir-Fry

3.8

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
Nic

Nicbrisbane

Thanks Tefal

Purchased in July 2017 for A$70.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 3 years
ReviewingReviews

ReviewingReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

My frying pan looks different to the one in the picture. Mine has the silver handle (which can get hot, my only complaint but still totally worth it) and the thermo spot anyway it is brilliant. I used to dread using my old frying pan as it was such a drama to clean up but with my Tefal one it just wipes clean. I’ve only been using it a couple of weeks but I love it.

Purchased in December 2018.

Hot Handles While CookingYes
Even Heat DistributionYes
Glen

GlenGold Coast

Titanium or Plastic?

we bought one a little over a year ago, i don't remember the exact model but it was the Titanium something model.. our previous Tefal was another and cheaper model that served us about two years. For the price paid i found it just about right.
However, the new and supposedly tougher , a lot more scratch resistant yada yada one.. barely lasted a year, and began peeling like plastic
we are just husband and wife in kitchen with no kids and we use our cookware properly. It seems like Tefal decreased the coating strength rather than increase it..

it is in the bin now.. we bought another cheap one to replace from another brand, there is no point in paying triple if the product is not lasting anymore than common stuff..

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Tefal Pro Selection Series compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Great product but....

The 2 Tefal frying pans I have are abolutely fabulous! I give them a 10/10. But...
I cant read the instructions!! The print is too small!!! I dont use glasses but even with the aid of a magnifying glass I cant get essential information. I know it is great to be inclusive when providing instructions, but I doubt many can get the information needed. That earns a 1/10.
I have tried the Tefal website & cant get any information on frying pans.

Tefal