Telfast

See the Best Antihistamines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Muzzie1993

Muzzie1993AU

Great antihistamine

Got a 60 tablet pack of Telfast 180 mg
Works really well No more Eye issues very happy with product
Been using Telfast in the Past !!
Much better than zyrtec normally
runny nose gone and no more Eye Issues now

Purchased in October 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $28.99.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Symptoms RelievedSneezing and Watery Eyes
Used for: Hayfever and Skin Conditions

Hi Muzzie1993,
Thank you kindly for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. For more information about Telfast products and hayfever allergies in general, you can visit our website, https://telfast.com.au/.
Many thanks,
The Telfast Team

Smith58

Smith58Hunter Region, NSW

DOESN'T WORK!

Tried this brand for a change. It doesn't work. Took 2 this morning and still sneezing, itchy eyes and nose. Watery nose dripping like a tap. They don't last for 24 hours, they don't even work.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Symptoms RelievedNone Relieved
Used for: Hayfever
kristin

kristinSouthwest, VIC

Does not last 24 hours like it states on the packet

I get hayfever with itchy eyes, stuffy nose and phlegm stuck in my throat.
Bought Telfast 120mg 24 he relief and I've been on it a few days.
Took one at 2pm yesterday afternoon and took another one at 9am this morning because my eye was itchy.
That's 5 hours short of 24 hours.
Paying for a product that claims to last 24 hours and dosnt even last 19 hours has put me off and Il think Il try another brand

Purchased in April 2019 for $13.00.

Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Symptoms RelievedItchiness
Used for: Hayfever
Product(s) Used120mg
Geoffffffffy

GeoffffffffyMid North Coast, NSW

Does not make any difference and Telfast shut down the cash back

Tried to claim the rebate cash back when I returned after the after the holiday period , well guess what Telfast have shut it down on 7th January. Do not buy this dumb product.

berzy

berzy

Cashback

Telfast advertises a $7 cashback but when you try and claim it the website is faulty either it is designed to be faulty so you cant claim or it is faulty so you cant claim. The product in general is ok.

Rash (or is it hives)

I got again, Telfast does the trick. I take 2 on the first day...one at, say 7am, the other 6pm.
The 2nd one knocks me around a bit, I get dizzy when I get off my chair & gives me heartburn.
The following day I only take one. And on the 3rd day another & I'm back to normal

Vash

Vash

Doesn't work for 24 hours

We bought the 24 hour 120mg pack for our son. He took it in the morning and by the afternoon his symptoms began to return. By the late afternoon they were worse than they were in the morning before the telfast.

Product(s) Used120mg

Bern

Cash back site constantly down

I have now purchased 2boxes and on both occasions tried to claim online and it fails at the end saying ‘ sorry something went wrong and our server is down’ what a joke . Back to Zyrtec.

kat

kat

Not working at all

It started out well by working for abbout 8 hrs even though it is supposed to protect for 24 hrs. Then gradually it lost its effect. After a week an half, it has stopped working completely.

De Quincey

De QuinceyMelbourne

Really fast acting!

I get allergies in the summer and because of cats. I take a Telfast and that seriously disappears. The allergies I have to cats disappear! I don't get welts, itchy skin or asthma! Really worth looking into if you're uncomfortable due to allergies.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Absolutely FAST

I was severely bitten by goodness knows what from something in the sea water at Wynnum! Everywhere I had applied sunscreen these bugs bit. I endured the crazy itch for a few hours by applying ice, before leaving for a Chemist where I bought and took TELFAST 180mg immediately. I utterly praise this product for its speedy effect; as by the time it took me to drive home - NO MORE ITCH :) I continued to use Telfast until the swelling resolved.

[+] Absolutely FAST
[-]

Cat

CatPort Macquarie

Made My Symptoms 10 Times Worse

After taking this within half and hour to an hour it made my hives worse on hands and feet. Prickly itch all over. After a few hours my lips were red raw and my tongue was swollen. Did not eat tea as did not know if it would make it worse. It is now 20 hours later and I want to rip the skin off my hands.

Jaypiie

Jaypiiebrisbane city

Best relief for itchy bites

I've found these to be the fastest working antihistamines you can buy at supermarkets. I also try to buy them in larger bulk boxes from pharmacies overt he counter. Generally worked in half an hour and the itchy bites aren't itchy any more!

Archie

ArchieBrisbane

This is great

This is the only one kind heyfever pill that could help me, I have really bad heyfever and tried a few brands they didnt work on me. I would highly recommend this product.

Kat pattemore

Kat pattemoreIpswich

This is a god send

I hated not being able to be outside with my kids. But now I can enjoy the spring and summer with the pollen in the air without needing eighteen boxes of tissues with me!

Luke K

Luke KPerth

This product does not last 24 hours, does the job when it is working however.

This product works well for my hay fever and allergy to cats, however, for me it does not last for 24 hours. It last for about 10 to 12 hours if I'm lucky. I'm considering switching to another brand as this Telfast does not last long enough for me.

Josey

JoseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible waste of money

My husband and I had itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing. All symptoms of hay fever. Took a 24 hour tab of telecast. Lasted 2 hours. Absolute rubbish. Supposed to last 24 hours. Nothing at all. Just a waste of money!

ethannadia

ethannadiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product for me

I have a severe allergy in spring season since moved to Australia. I have tried pretty much all the other brands but nothing comes even close to Telfast 180 mg. I can honestly say that it has saved my life. I get a bit of dizziness especially at night time but maybe because of its power. I highly recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from spring allergy reactions.

Lee

LeeNSW, 2560

Actually works!

Telfast really does work very well for hayfever and it works quickly. I do wish the price was lower as I am on a very tight budget! I got my daughter onto using it as she suffers allergies more than I do and she was also pleased with how well it works

katyana

katyana

love it

thank you to my doctor and to telfast, i took the 180mg in no time at all i felt so much better im taking it every day now,telfast may have literally saved my life,