3.4

john marshall

john marshall

whats happened to telfast

telfast 180 mg used to be so good worked very well .
tried using them again noticed the new packaging , but have no effect on my itching
have they made other changes to the formula as well as the packaging , very disappointed .
absolute rubbish now , will try something else .

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$21.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Used forSkin Conditions
Jasmin T.

Jasmin T.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't help me at all

I have been getting hayfever since I was a child (now 30y/o). As i have gotten older my hayfever has been getting worse and worse. Unfortunately, Telfast is ineffective for me in relieving my symptoms and has no side effects either.
In saying that however, Telfast did work for me when I was younger but I may have built a tolerance to this and many other antihistamines (if that's possible). Now I get hayfever all year round and more days with than without hayfever in a 7day week, I gave it another try but got no relief. Gave 2 stars because it worked for mean few years ago.

Side Effects
  • None
Used forDust Allergies and Hayfever
TJFL

TJFLAuckland

The only one that works for me

I have chronic hayfever which left unchecked can lead to sinusitis, conjunctivitis and at its worse, bronchitis.
I have tried a number of antihistamines and this is the only one that both works and doesn’t make me drowsy.
Works within 24 hours.
The only negatives are the high price and a settling-in period where I feel a bit wakeful.

Purchased in March 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptoms RelievedCongestion, Sneezing and Watery Eyes
Product(s) Used120mg

Jo-Anne T.

Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

Antihistamine you can't live without

This antihistamine is awesome. I can take a dose just once a day and get great relief from sneezing, sinus pain, itchy eyes and other itches. I love it because it does not make me drowsy and I can function throughout my day.

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedCongestion, Headaches, Itchiness, Sneezing and Watery Eyes
Used forAnimal Allergies, Dust Allergies and Hayfever

Hi Jo-Anne,
Thank you kindly for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. For more information about Telfast products and hayfever allergies in general, you can visit our website, https://telfast.com.au/.

Mystery Z.

Mystery Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t make me drowsy!!! Many other brands do.

Effective. Helps greatly. My favourite benefit is that it does not make me sleepy or groggy. I don’t feel drugged when I use this brand which is a huge advantage.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedItchiness and Watery Eyes
Used forAnimal Allergies, Dust Allergies, Hayfever and Skin Conditions

Hi there,

MKK

MKKCentral Queensland, QLD

Does NOT work like it used to...

Used the last of the green label Telfast which has always worked very well for me for years...could notice my sinuses and lungs decongesting within 40 min of an allergy attack. I would only have to take 1 per day in the case of hay fever or mould spore issues. My wife bought the new stuff from the local chemist as that is all that is available. The new stuff does not work for me at all now or very, very little. I find it strange that the old stuff worked for me in January, and the new box opened in February doesn't.

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedCongestion, Itchiness, Sneezing and Watery Eyes
Used forAnimal Allergies, Dust Allergies and Hayfever
marascole

marascoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lasts 3 hours - tops.

Just as others have stated I am not getting much relief from this medication and certainly not 24 hours. I know as soon as I am getting breakthrough and somewhere between 3-4 hours I started sneezing again.

The responders from Telfast seem to claim that nothing has changed from its original formula which prompts the only conclusion to be that it is a psychosomatic response to people believing something is ‘different’ when the changed packaging or somehow convincing themselves that it’s not as good or the same, however I have never taken Telfast previously in any form as my condition (sneezing, post nasal drip) is recent.

I think I will have to investigate another medication to get relief.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedCongestion and Sneezing
Used forHayfever and Isolated Symptoms
Lynette M.

Lynette M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Does not work anymore

Telfast used to work for me now does not a lot. I have noticed this since the new packaging. I had a telfast from the old packaging in my handbag took it the other day and I cant believe the difference. It helped so fast. Like it used to. Something must have changed. Has it. ?

Purchased in September 2019 at Amcal Atherton .

Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
  • Mild side effects
  • None
  • Poor mental health
  • Short-term physical illness
Used forDust Allergies
Oskar C.

Oskar C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not work at all

Used the Telfast 180 this year, does not relieve any of the hayfever symptoms at all. Not even for an hour. It just takes your money and does nothing. Just avoid it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Find out how Telfast compares to other Antihistamines

Not bad - 2 seconds in...

It did exactly as the magical purple box claimed - relieved my hay-fever symptoms FAST. Even passed it on to 2 of my colleagues who were also in struggletown.
Well done Telfast - you weapon. <3

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$14.50.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedCongestion, Headaches, Itchiness, Sneezing and Watery Eyes
Chloe B.

Chloe B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I used to not be able to live without telfast but since its been in the new purple , does not last 24 hours at all

I used to not be able to live without telfast but since its been in the new purple packaging it doesnt work the same, will definitely be changing to another brand which is such a shame because it used to work so well for me, and apparently this new purple packaging is meant to stand out but I find the old green and white box stood out more

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedItchiness and Sneezing
Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Telfast 12 hour

Tried the same product in purple packaging but got the 12 hour version. It lasts me maybe half that time. I have to say that it's effective at reducing my symptoms by about 70%, but not eliminating them. So it does offer relief from the worst of it, but I've switched to another brand that uses a different ingredient to try get better results.

Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Symptoms RelievedItchiness, Sneezing and Watery Eyes
Product(s) Used60mg
Clare C.

Clare C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing for a long-term user

I've had Telfast for years and it's been working great. However with this new purple package, it's said 1 capsule for 24 hours. I had to had 3 within 8 hours to keep my eyes open. Still I talked like a person with severe flu and cannot control sneezing. Each capsule could only work for max 3 hours and only offered 30% of previous effect. I will go to buy some other brand and sorry for myself who bought 2 boxes of Telfast last week without testing it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.95.

Side Effects
  • None

Smart R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Telfast 180

Have used "Z.....C" previously with great results - picked up telfast - all I can say is rubbish - took one at 7.00 this morning and the nose and eyes haven't stopped running.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Smart R.

I've attempted to call your company and selected opt 3 but then only listened to a message saying that there was noone to take the call - please leave a msg - which i did with my contact number. That was over 24 hrs ago!

Greg Justyna K

Greg Justyna KTarneit

Does NOT work! Taking twice a day and still running nose, sneezing , watering eyes, this product is rubbish!!!

Telfast doesnt work for me! Been talking it for 2 weeks! Runny nose, sneezing , watery eyes, I'm taking twice a day and still nothing! Last year works, but not this year! Dont know whats going on.

Purchased in October 2019.

Side Effects
  • None

Find out how Telfast compares to other Antihistamines

Does not work waste of money, has not worked for my family.

We used to use this product because my husband works in gardening maintenance and landscaping and is not working at all, is has not worked for me or my sister and the rest of the family.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

Used forHayfever and Skin Conditions
Mark M.

Mark M.AU

Great antihistamine

Got a 60 tablet pack of Telfast 180 mg
Works really well No more Eye issues very happy with product
Been using Telfast in the Past !!
Much better than zyrtec normally
runny nose gone and no more Eye Issues now

Purchased in October 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet for A$28.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedSneezing and Watery Eyes
Used forHayfever and Skin Conditions

Hi Muzzie1993,

Smith58

Smith58Hunter Region, NSW

DOESN'T WORK!

Tried this brand for a change. It doesn't work. Took 2 this morning and still sneezing, itchy eyes and nose. Watery nose dripping like a tap. They don't last for 24 hours, they don't even work.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.99.

Side Effects
  • None
kristin

kristinSouthwest, VIC

Does not last 24 hours like it states on the packet

I get hayfever with itchy eyes, stuffy nose and phlegm stuck in my throat.
Bought Telfast 120mg 24 he relief and I've been on it a few days.
Took one at 2pm yesterday afternoon and took another one at 9am this morning because my eye was itchy.
That's 5 hours short of 24 hours.
Paying for a product that claims to last 24 hours and dosnt even last 19 hours has put me off and Il think Il try another brand

Purchased in April 2019 for A$13.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedItchiness
Product(s) Used120mg
Geoffffffffy

GeoffffffffyMid North Coast, NSW

Does not make any difference and Telfast shut down the cash back

Tried to claim the rebate cash back when I returned after the after the holiday period , well guess what Telfast have shut it down on 7th January. Do not buy this dumb product.