The Love Club

3.0

Gerald165

Gerald165Five dock

The worst dating site

As a former member I have to say this is the worst dating sites for men to be conned by women who say they are australians when they aren't. How you still have members is beyöd me. I would never be opening account with the site ever again. What a joke you are

Con artist find it to easy to con people

karmageddon

karmageddon

OK

Definitely worth a look, I have been a member for a while and haven't had any bad experiences while meeting a few interesting people, although there is the unfortunately typical attempts for sleazy chat as there is on most sites. Still there is less of this on this site since it does not put out such an adult image.
    Free chat, organises some interesting events in Sydney which offers a safe, casual way to meet new people. Easy to search and send replies.
    Not as many members as other sites. Appears that a lot of members are inactive. Responses can be a bit slow.

Terrible

Online Dating Sites

Find out how The Love Club compares to other Online Dating Sites

I found my current partner of 6 months on this site and my work mate found hers here as well. I will be forever grateful for a open, clear, easy to maneauvre site. I liked that I didn't even need to pay to meet anyone. Simply wink at a paying member you find appealing and the rest can be history. Loved it...
    I liked that you could pick and choose who to talk to based, if you like on seeing them first with photo's then go from there.
    Occasional perverts that should have been on a more adult site maybe.

kmm5172

kmm5172

i think this site is great especially the chat room that you can enter for free i met my partner on the net so thought i would get my friend to do the same thing he has met a few people from this site but hasnt found that some one special yet
    not as expensive as others
    nothing bad bout this site