Thins Hot and Spicy

Thins Hot and Spicy

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Thins Hot and Spicy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Terrible

These should be advertised as plain - packaging makes it look like very hot & spicy Flavour but I have felt more heat from my ducted heating - terrible very plain with no flavour - big let down unfortunately for all our family who love our hot chips!!!

Tarryn
TarrynPerth, WA

So Tasty

This new flavour chips are so delicious, pitty they’re only a Limited Edition! I would personally like to see them added to the Thins Range permanently, as they are so good!

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Other Chips

Nicole
Nicole

Not even hot, not even spicy

My partner and eat these and he is chilli intolerant and sweats at the slightest bit of chilli , “ sweet chilli, sour cream are hotter than these, I just ate 3/4 of the bag with no sweat ”, quote...

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $3.00.

Chips

Find out how Thins Hot and Spicy compares to other Chips

Nathan H
Nathan HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favourite chip

Tastes great! I hope they keep this as a permanent selection.
The flavour is first a tiny hint of sweetness then spicy. Spicy level is good for binging on them abs they’re absolutely delicious,

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needs a new name, but needs to be permanent.

There's little to no heat in this chip, I'm not sure who thought the name was correct... However the chip is tasty, I'd like for it to be permanent. Will be pretty sad when they stop making it.

Bloody joke

There's more hot and spicy in a white girl pumpkin spice, extra cream, extra spoon up the bum latte. There is no trepidation for my bumhole tonight. I'll sleep soundly in the fact that there will be no reckoning of the dunny after tomorrow's second coffee.

Yummmyyy

Okay these chips might not be the spiciest, but they are a perfect level of tang and heat! So delicious! I need it to be permanent

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Love it.

Reminds me of Calbee Hot & Spicy chips! Hope it can stay permanent.

Purchased in August 2020.

Other Chips

miss chippy
miss chippySydney, NSW

Someone was joking

I'm a chilli/spice lover, no denying that, but when it comes to thins hot and spicy chips, someone is having a laugh. Not hot, and, not even a bit of spicy. The chips don't even seem as crisp as usual. Daughters hubby also said they're a dud.. kettle chilli chips have a kick, and Redrock lime and chilli chips are good too.

Chips