Thins Hot and Spicy

Thins Hot and Spicy

3.4

Nicole

Nicole

Not even hot, not even spicy

My partner and eat these and he is chilli intolerant and sweats at the slightest bit of chilli , “ sweet chilli, sour cream are hotter than these, I just ate 3/4 of the bag with no sweat ”, quote...

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $3.00.

Nathan H

Nathan HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favourite chip

Tastes great! I hope they keep this as a permanent selection.
The flavour is first a tiny hint of sweetness then spicy. Spicy level is good for binging on them abs they’re absolutely delicious,

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Tiffany S.

Tiffany S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needs a new name, but needs to be permanent.

There's little to no heat in this chip, I'm not sure who thought the name was correct... However the chip is tasty, I'd like for it to be permanent. Will be pretty sad when they stop making it.

Chips

Find out how Thins Hot and Spicy compares to other Chips

Bloody joke

There's more hot and spicy in a white girl pumpkin spice, extra cream, extra spoon up the bum latte. There is no trepidation for my bumhole tonight. I'll sleep soundly in the fact that there will be no reckoning of the dunny after tomorrow's second coffee.

Yummmyyy

Okay these chips might not be the spiciest, but they are a perfect level of tang and heat! So delicious! I need it to be permanent

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Love it.

Reminds me of Calbee Hot & Spicy chips! Hope it can stay permanent.

Purchased in August 2020.

miss chippy

miss chippySydney, NSW

Someone was joking

I'm a chilli/spice lover, no denying that, but when it comes to thins hot and spicy chips, someone is having a laugh. Not hot, and, not even a bit of spicy. The chips don't even seem as crisp as usual. Daughters hubby also said they're a dud.. kettle chilli chips have a kick, and Redrock lime and chilli chips are good too.