Toobs Tasty

Toobs Tasty

Bring back TOOBS

I 100% agree, they did come back for a little bit only to go again, my most favourite chips ever, nothing will ever beat them. How I would love a pack right now

Purchased at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Nothing compares to toobs

I eat a handful of crisps at most. Then it’s, ‘yeah enough’ but toobs I ate a whole bag at a time. Seriously, just bring them back permanently. Don’t keep punishing us with no toobs. Why are you punishing toob lovers? There is nothing like it out there, we can’t buy a substitute. It’s one and only. Please please bring them back for good.

Candyce

Candyce

Best ever

The best chips ever... chips are so bland these days. Thank goodness we have burger rings - still not as good as toobs

Purchased for A$4.00.

Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smiths suck

I haven’t bought smiths chips since I found out I couldn’t get toobs anymore and will continue to boycott them. The monsters who chose to discontinue them never tried them themselves.

Purchased in January 2014 at Coles for A$3.00.

Tasty toobs

Please smiths can you please bring back tasty toobs these chips were the best chips ever

Purchased in August 2011 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

iamhere

iamhereSydney, NSW

Bring them back now.

Just bring them back please, simple as that
Thank you.

Purchased in January 2010 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

A gift from the gods themselves

Somewhere out there, there are trees working diligently to create oxygen to breathe for the executives at Smiths Chips. Whichever executive cancelled production of Toobs owes those trees an apology.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$3.00.

I miss Australia's best tasty snack.

Please Bring back Toobs,they were the best, Australia's tastiest snack,even if they did tear your mouth apart. Yum yum yum.

Bindy

Bindy

I am grieving the loss of Toobs !!!

I don't understand?? Why ..?? Toobs were always my GO-TO snack for any occasion. There is absolutely NO substitute.. Nothing can satisfy my deep craving & im devasted. Hope hope hope for a come back..... !!!

Find out how Toobs Tasty compares to other Chips

My life has no meaning now

the thought of digging into a packet of tasty toobs was the only thing that got my up each morning, I can't express in words how much I miss the tangy tasty snack, taking the first bite of these absolute gems was like having a hug from the feeling of love. BRING THEM BACK

Best snacks out ever bring them back

We all love toobs and wish they would bring them back. I love eating a big whole packet to myself and the burning tounge afterwards

Toobs are here to stay!!

Hi i am 45yrs old i grew up on toobs at primary school and high school my kids love them too. Keep making this product. Pls. They are the best ever!!.

why discontuie toobs

tasty chips ever they were great as a snack man who am i kidding there gods gift to earth sad that they stopped making them

Bring back my Toobs

DEVOSTATED JUST DEVOSTATED!!!! WHY???? I love these chips even my kids love them.... then you stop making them

Helpme

Please help me find my beloved toobs. I live in the central coast. I grew up loving these yummi chippys. Please help me. Im at a loss. I miss not seeing them and vuying them on the central coast. Thankyou

sam

samMelbourne

The best.

Love these so much, hard to find them these days though. They are dairy free which is great for people who are allergic.

Arnyka

Arnyka

Amazing

I love tubes they are one of my favourite types of snacks. They're low in calories, sugar and fat and are great for you and you're friends (if you're willing to share) and I highly recommend them :P

Davesnothereman

DavesnotheremanPerth, Western Australia

Yuk

Toobs leave an awful after taste in your mouth. Far better to just suck on the south end of a north facing camel.

Can't buy them anywhere in Nelson bay NSW

Love them but can't find the in any shop in Nelson bay NSW !!!!!!

Toobs rule and are lower on calorie than chips!

As a kid they were a favourite and rediscovered as an adult (after returning from UK). Tasty, lower calorie than chips and super tasty! I've turned my 4 kids into toobs fans as well! Long live the toob!