80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Total Gym 1000? Claim your listing.

KaseyCentral Queensland, QLD9 posts

$3800 is a joke

They don’t advertise the price on tv shop ads on tv, not do they advertise on their website. When I called to enquire on price which was $3880, I politely said no thanks. He wanted to tel me that my gym membership wasn’t worth it in covid times etc as I’m exposing myself to health risks etc. I had to politely hang up after telling him several times. I told him my budget was under $1000 and he said that price was 25 years ago. And now he has tried to call me several times which I have declined. Just leave me alone TV shop phone number in Melbourne. Show details
e_manSouth East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Pierre
PierreAU30 posts

Makes you look like Steve Reeves after only fifteen minutes a day...not

I am glad I did not pay full price for this thing. It is just a big cushion on rollers with pulleys. There ain't much too it. I picked mine up for twenty bucks at a local market. One you hook it all up, there's nothing more to it than getting on it and pulling yourself up and down. You see them on TV with, like 700 ways to use, but I have only figured out about six, and that is fine by me. I have been using it for about six months. Has it done anything? Not much, but I quite enjoy using t. Shop around for a second hand one. Not many moving parts, so should last a long time.

Bluey
Bluey2 posts

So accessable and easy to use

So accessable and easy to use from exercise to exercise. Can keep flow going from muscle group to muscle group. Best money ever spent on a piece of exercise equipment.

starry_nite
starry_nite51 posts

Love this machine!! great for anyone

I love the total gym Chuck Norris machine! Great cardio workout, and not stressful on the joints. There is an attachment for more advanced work for thighs etc, and you can use it for pilates type exercises to help improve flexibility.

The only problem that I have found with the 1000 is that for a taller person like my son the board is a little short but I think the 1500 total gym recognised this.

I have been using this machine for a few years and love it.
inexpensive machine, reliable
Board a bit small Show reply