Triton TRA001

Triton TRA001

2.5

taz

taz

Good as long as nothing goes wrong

I bought this to place into a (non-Triton) router table and generally it performs well. It is easy to adjust in the table and the soft start feature is good with such a powerful router. Mine arrived with one broken part and the wrong manual and Triton flatly refused to replace these components. I didn't need the winder and could get the correct manual from their web site - all went well until I needed a new collet - three months later still waiting. The issue seems to be their distributor (White International) - if you want a tool for regular hard work I recommend that you look elsewhere because Triton will let you down.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor reliability

Graeme66asked

The spindle locking mechanism is plasic and is jamming, TRA134 and TRA150 are the part numbers. I was told by a Triton reseller that a brass replacement is required by they did not have any. Can anyone help with this please?

David

This is where I got parts from. It's a UK-based company, so it may take a while to get your parts. Just make sure you get the model numbers right.

Thanks David