Troy Puppy and Kitten Worm Syrup

Troy Puppy and Kitten Worm Syrup

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Troy Laboratories? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Side Effects None (1)
Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW

Troy worming syrup doesn't treat all.types of worms in kittens and puppys

I bought troy wormer for.my kitten at vet it was cheap.so I bought a few bottles , ,Why bother making a kitten, puppy wormer that doesn't treat all worms...useless! no wonder it's cheap.

Purchased in May 2020 at Direct Vet Supplies for $12.00.

Side Effects None
totaltobie
totaltobie

Bad

I have found this product to be readily excepted by both puppies and kittens as they seem to enjoy the meat flavour which is great however this product does not cover all worms which you really need to treat. Although puppies and kittens are more prone to round worm. I think you would be better off getting an All Wormer rather than risking a puppy or kitten suffering from the other types of worms that are not covered by this product.
Easy to administer to small puppies and kittens.
Only covers roundworms. Does not treat hook worm, tape worm etc so you will need to purchase another product to cover all intestinal worms.

Terrible

Misleading! and not use suitable for treating kittens as is said too.
No wonder my kiiten's still have round worms.
while this product is easy to give and well liked by the pet...
I have now discovered that it is only treating DOG round worms! not the same as cat/kitten round worms. I feel this is very misleading and in my case partly responsible for the death of a number of my pure bred kittens this year!
I thought I had been worming them and the mum for round worms, but after a couple of kittens throw up worms,I started to look into why and how. Also, when doing more research, I found that the active ingredient in troy puppy and kitten worm syrup..."piperazine citrate".... is not suggested for treating round worms.

Dr Storm

I should also mention that most dog roundworms are transmissible to cats and vice versa, so it is untrue that it only treats dog roundworms.

Kiti
Kiti

It is POISONOUS to kittens!