Tuhorse Pumps 4" 500W Solar Submersible Bore Pump

Tuhorse Pumps 4" 500W Solar Submersible Bore Pump

tuhorse

These people are good to deal with. My pump arrived as ordered in prompt time and the staff were very helpful.
When i had a problem with a solar panel that was cracked in transit , I sent them a photo of the damaged panel and they replaced it within 4 days.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

A great solar pump

We have purchased tuhorse brand 4" 500W solar pump package since Mar 2103. We use it on a 8acre block to stock feed water and irrigation and does well.
It takes me about a half day to fabricate the solar panel and controller supports and install the pump - every one has started up as soon as I have turned it on.
They are easy to install and the bore low level and tank high level switches make control pf the trough level and protection of the pump easy

Bruce H.
Bruce H.

Gordon H.

Gordon H.asked

Tuhorse pump 4” 500w Solar Sub..... wot size Battery would I need in very cloudy weather

Evan Chooly Getit

Evan Chooly Getitasked

So the 2 ppl who reviewed the Tuhorse pumps initially, any chance some feedback?Still going? Problems?
Good bore pumps last an average of 6-8 years with average use.These last..........?

Les D

Les Dasked

Can you please advise if you supply parts for a 4inch Solar Pump. If so I require 1 x Bladder, 1 x Seal Kit, 1 x Bearing Kit. Could you please e mail availability and price and how long for shipment. I have just ordered a complete Solar unit today. Thanks Les Donald.

See all Tuhorse Pumps 4" 500W Solar Submersible Bore Pump questions