TVArabia HD Box

TVArabia HD Box

fake quality

bad and rude very rip of and lair, very rude customer service, channels not HD and slow very bad quality
    channels disappear before the 2 years period they promised me.
    they charge top many for fake service, they should be shut down and give the people the money back.
    i wouldnt recommend it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very very poor services and maintenance.

When we call for service they will lift for the first time and for the second time they won’t even lift call.
    - they won’t provide all channels,
    - We requested them for 15 channels mainly, currently only 4 are running and the rest they just display the channel name but when we switched in we can see the different channel.
    - they won’t respond.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

yagoub salamo

hi i got massage in ATv said you need to charge how long time a take the charge and how can i renew my box please thanks so much last year i charge it was take me to when i recharged my box please i dont want to longer .

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Oh my God my Chanels are back !!!!

Most of my TV Chanel's Were disappeared suddenly yesterday I've tried to contact the phone number that I usually contact if I have an issue with one if Chanel's and it's disconnected.. I don't know what the hell is going on at least they should tell us if there is a temprorry error or what the alternatives??? Or if they bankrupted. We need to know

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Sudden disconnect

This company has terrible customer service. My box suddenly stopped working 1 week ago ! No one to contact about this fault ! There website doesn't work ! I have 6 months remaining in my contract. I wonder whom should I contact about this serious issue ! Absolute fraudulent behaviour !

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Terrible

It's unbelievable how the service change from excellent to horrible all channels work on and off every 5 second and they run out on the middle of night like thief. By disconnected there Facebook page and phone number and website well shame on you and I think that's call fraud here in Australia and i will take this company to court.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Ali

AliPerth

variety of channels and good service

I have had the device since July and theres so many channels on their one does not have time to look through all of it.
    I had a problem with device call the customer service and they kindly guided me to solve error.
    My husband is loving the sports channels but at times they can be slowish.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Moe

MoeMelbourne

Bad and rude customer service

I had a very bad experience with this people's, I believe he is one person running the show and he is very rude, absolutely no respect. Unfortunately once you paid you will be stuck with his rudeness if you contact him for any claim, and it is a battle to get a refund.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very bad company, rude customer service

No customer support, no refund, just a very bad service.. my old tv box stopped working, I had the shocking customer service ever, don't want to provide a working code to reinstate my service, no replies to email, refuse to refund..
    Rude customer service, they don't even care if you complain, I'm not sure how this company is even operating in Australia..

mohamed

mohamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad and shocking

Redeclace HD BOX Very bad customer service very rude and unprofessional I am shocked is this company real .They dont even listen and they dont care .If you dont won't to have nightmares keep away from these peaple .The box doesn't work property they wont replace or fix or even talk to me UNBELIEVABLE ...

Worst customer service ever

Watch where you spend your money, very terrible customer service.don't trust what they say on their website. I made a complaint against them in the fair trading and they don't even reply to them. Next step should be the court. Try to make negative comment on their Facebook page they will block you.
    Save yourself from wasting time and money.i can see lots of complaints, I advise every one has issues with them to lodge a complaint in the ACCC.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Never stupid TV Arabia (very rude customer support)

Very bad service, customer services guys very rude, non-human, no sense.
    Once you want to speak to somebody they throw you to each other. Very impolite attitude.
    They do not care about time, you pay and receive service later after weeks despite you subscription is running.
    Just pay, no service.
    I found out after that the very bad reviews about them.

where is my service

i paid for 1 year contract with TVArabia and they disconnected the service while i still have 7 months left saying i need a new box costing me an extra $60. why wasnt i informed before that? why connect me from the first place? he is very rude and extremely arrogant. will report him as he doesnt answer my calls.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

This company should be closed

If you planning to purchase from TV Arabia then get ready for a long game of fighting with the rudest customer service ever in this whole world. These guys should be reported to the ombudsman and should be banned from operating in Australia. Stay away from this business as you will never get a service and will never get your money back. I have already reported this company to Fair Trade Australia and Consumer affairs.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Don't buy from this guys. Stole my money

Don't ever think about buying from TV Arabia. These guys took my money and never heard back from them again. When I contacted them they advised that "they don't care" if I complain as I won't get my money back. The have the worst, unprofessional and rude customer support. They don't care about the service as much they care about taking money out of your pocket. I have raised a complaint with the bank and with consumer affairs so make sure not to even think to try. they will give you honey during the trial and when you purchase a box or subscription then you are messed. Save your money and pay for a trusted service

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I wish I could've given 0 starts

Stay away from this service. If you ever thinking of purchasing IPTV then FIND ANOTHER RESPECTFUL COMPANY. The customer service is the rudest ever. If you have a problem then you will be ranked as a troublemaker and wouldn't listen to you. They will block your number and if you manage to get a hold of someone, then they will hang up on you. Never come near TV ARABIA online purchases. They will take your money, deliver a non working service and then cut you off and c ya later

My bad, Higly recommended Service

Ahmed Taha

Ahmed Tahagladstone

STAY AWAY OF THIS BOX AND SERVICE

The old box worked fine. Once I upgraded to the new box, the real face of TV Arabia starts to show up. they have the worst customer service ever and the box is malfunctioned. they failed to fix it up when I sent to them and they didn't send me a replacement.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

EEE

EEEMelbourne

Worst device and customer service ever

Their 30 days money back guarantee is a scam , services is horrible, channel lists are not the promised ones and they have THE RUDEST CUSTOMER SERVICES EVER. I had a very bad and rude experience with their customer services in a way i have never witnessed before. please stay away

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

SamuelPort Macquarie

shocking service STAY AWAY

The 30 Days Money Back Guarantee is a scam I called them to say I would like to return the unit as I wasn't happy and that they claim its 100% Bufferless Streaming Guarantee when it wasn't they blamed my Internet connection and they were very rude as if I had asked for something that wasn't within my right then the unit started playing up again I asked for a replacement they refused and now the remote is dead. Going to Fair trading businesses like these shouldn't be operating in Australia

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Samuel

Haha they closed down or changed their name to https://xtremeboxhd.com