Smith's Twisties

1.5

DPP

DPPWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Caustic, lack any flavor

Used to be the greatest snack food food ever, even used to make twistie sandwiches. But they went off several years ago, the accountants got to them - cheapened and reduced the ingredients and they are now just a shadow of their former self. Barely have any taste at all.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

brian

brianPerth, WA

No taste

i used to have twisties nearly every day when i was younger they had so much flavour you had to scrape the chease off your fingers with your teeth. But now there tasteless. Please bring back the flavour from the 60 and 70s

Maree M.

Maree M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

no taste twisties.

Hi there, I got a shock when i had some twisties recently. They are nothing like they used to be. Recipe has changed for sure. I thought is was just that the Aldi ones are better, and maybe I just forget the taste. I used to taste no diference from them and Aldi. So something has def changes.So, everyone the equivilent ones at ALDI are the real thing. boo hoo to twiesties and You rock ALDI.

Purchased in June 2020 at IGA for A$3.50.

Twisty Fan

Twisty FanSydney, NSW

Twisties Have Changed - Terrible

Twisties don’t taste or feel the same . The formula has changed - now they are terrible . Not the same - no twist in the shapes and lack the flavour they used to have .

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

lee

leeDarling Downs, QLD

The old flavour is back yay!!

I'm so pleased to let you know the old flavour is back!! I am eating some now. Review updated in 2020 May!! I purchased this packet from kmart :)

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$3.00.

CheryleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheese Twisties

The Cheese flavor gone. Not getting what l paid for.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$3.00.

Cheryle

No more will l waste my money on Smith's products.

They are crap don't even have a twist & no flavour at all taste like corn flakes

There not worth the taste when I was young your fingers had all the flavour now it's just corn. No longer interested in them.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Paulw

PaulwSydney, NSW

Nonsense BLUE colour

This gimmick of Blue colour ruins Twisties.
I dont want to eat more chemicals, I dont want my clothing ruined by blue and you cant get it off your fingers.

What an idiot idea to make blue Twisties !

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Varynia

Varynia

No flavour!!!!

I remember when I used to eat Twisties my fingers would have a cheesy coating you basically had to chew off!! Now not only does this not occur but they are bland, crunchy bits of air.. soo disappointed :(

Purchased in December 2019 for A$3.75.

Isiah V.

Isiah V.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice chips

These chips are really good however when opening a packet it was sad to see that the packet was a half. They should filled it more

Flavour of cardboard

I bought a packet on the spur of the moment expecting to taste Twistie special goodness and relive old memories. So disappointing to discover they are so flavourless and have little substance, memories ruined I wont buy them again

Purchased for A$1.00.

Juliet

JulietGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Twisties not the same

I bought some Twisties today 15th of October I just not the same
no flavour whatsoever just puffy and tasteless please bring back the old recipe
I will not buy them again

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$300.00.

Ayla H.

Ayla H.South East Queensland, QLD

What happened?

They have tripled in size but just full of air... Like eating those puff things that turn to glue in your mouth but with less flavour. Bring back the goods!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Cheese twisties don’t taste like they used to

They definitely don’t taste the same. Bring back the original recipe. Both my husband and myself agreed that , although they look the same, they definitely taste differently to the original recipe of years ago.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$1.99.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Tastes so good!

The cheesy flavour is addictive! They're super cheap i bought them on special at kmart. Super aussie product, perfect for a party or after school snack! Would recommend smiths chips!

Purchased in March 2019 at kmart for A$3.00.

Heartbroken over recipe change

Twisties used to be the best chips I’d tried out of anywhere in the world - I was obsessed with them, as was my sister. But the recipe changed around 2012, and they’ve been a tasteless shadow of their former selves ever since. I miss the old recipe so much, and it looks like many others do too. Bring it back Twisties!!!

Purchased in November 2017.

KiwiBrown

KiwiBrownSydney

Aussie Twisties suck

I'm from NZ and the bluebird branded twisties are sooooo much better it's not funny. That yellow packaged aussie twisties are actually very very bad in taste

Kaypers

KaypersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why are they bigger and taste strange?

Twisties are so much bigger these days. Is it to weigh less but look the same in size by filling them with air? They also taste different - please bring back the classic flavour.

Tucker91

Tucker91Perth, WA

Chicken Twisties

What have you done!?! I have not had these in quote a few years. Felt like some today. Brought a packet, and wow, ewww!! The flavour is all wrong. They taste so gross I can't even finished my packet... Bring back the original flavouring! whatever you have done to change these is a big mistake, I wont be back.

Burnie

Burnie

Yuck. Tastes odd.

Used to love my Twisties. Taste has totally changed.
Lack that nice salty full rich cheese flavor.
Thew them out, I just couldn't eat them.