Smith's Twisties

Smith's Twisties

Sassyrav

SassyravNew South Wales

Not the same as the 90's taste

I used to be a twisties fan, born in the 80's they were my fav amongst CC's. Cheese twisties after roughly 2000 made me look to see if they were a different brand or something. Just not the same anymore and still not liking the taste now, theres just no getting used to it.

JeannetteJ

JeannetteJ

Bring back the original Twisties.

I tend not to buy Twisties anymore. I loved Twisties all my life. I bought a pack the other day from safeway. They have an unpleasant smell opening the pack and the cheesy flavour is gone. Go back to the original recipe please. Are you using palm oil maybe that's the problem.

Purchased in November 2020 at Safeway. for $2.00.

Dennis

DennisSydney

Cheesy flavoured soluble plastic

I haven’t bought a bag of Twisties for sometime, but today I bought a bag. The product has been changed substantially and for the worse.
It verges on tasteless. Rather than bite on the twisty it simply dissolves in your mouth. Yuk,
I will never purchase it again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Josef

JosefWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

THIS IS PERFECT CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM

They are the best in a devoted twisties fan. Been eating them for 35+ years even have the knitted jumper as was seen in the woman’s weekly 80s edition. I admit some hot and miss flavors but chicken or cheese they are the best and yes I take these over USA Cheetos anyway. Much love for those as wel

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $1.00.

Laurie

Laurie

Twistys bland taste

No longer cheesey, not how I remember them , need that old twistys taste back ..

Purchased in September 2020 for $3.00.

Paul

PaulDarwin, NT

Garbage now

Don’t buy them often, but I bought some today and there’s no taste anymore, no cheese. Old man tried them and said the same. Only ate a handful before throwing the rest out with compost, cause that’s all it’s good for.

Kieran M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy them - you won't stop.

Some of you are complaining, but i still love twisties. What ever is in them is making me eat bag loads during this pandemic.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Kieran M.

You are 100% correct Kieran. Best food ever.

DPP

DPPWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Caustic, lack any flavor

Used to be the greatest snack food food ever, even used to make twistie sandwiches. But they went off several years ago, the accountants got to them - cheapened and reduced the ingredients and they are now just a shadow of their former self. Barely have any taste at all.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $3.00.

brian

brianPerth, WA

No taste

i used to have twisties nearly every day when i was younger they had so much flavour you had to scrape the chease off your fingers with your teeth. But now there tasteless. Please bring back the flavour from the 60 and 70s

Maree M.

Maree M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

no taste twisties.

Hi there, I got a shock when i had some twisties recently. They are nothing like they used to be. Recipe has changed for sure. I thought is was just that the Aldi ones are better, and maybe I just forget the taste. I used to taste no diference from them and Aldi. So something has def changes.So, everyone the equivilent ones at ALDI are the real thing. boo hoo to twiesties and You rock ALDI.

Purchased in June 2020 at IGA for $3.50.

Twisty Fan

Twisty FanSydney, NSW

Twisties Have Changed - Terrible

Twisties don’t taste or feel the same . The formula has changed - now they are terrible . Not the same - no twist in the shapes and lack the flavour they used to have .

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

lee

leeDarling Downs, QLD

The old flavour is back yay!!

I'm so pleased to let you know the old flavour is back!! I am eating some now. Review updated in 2020 May!! I purchased this packet from kmart :)

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $3.00.

CheryleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheese Twisties

The Cheese flavor gone. Not getting what l paid for.

Purchased in February 2020 for $3.00.

Cheryle

No more will l waste my money on Smith's products.

They are crap don't even have a twist & no flavour at all taste like corn flakes

There not worth the taste when I was young your fingers had all the flavour now it's just corn. No longer interested in them.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Paulw

PaulwSydney, NSW

Nonsense BLUE colour

This gimmick of Blue colour ruins Twisties.
I dont want to eat more chemicals, I dont want my clothing ruined by blue and you cant get it off your fingers.

What an idiot idea to make blue Twisties !

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Varynia

Varynia

No flavour!!!!

I remember when I used to eat Twisties my fingers would have a cheesy coating you basically had to chew off!! Now not only does this not occur but they are bland, crunchy bits of air.. soo disappointed :(

Purchased in December 2019 for $3.75.

Isiah V.

Isiah V.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice chips

These chips are really good however when opening a packet it was sad to see that the packet was a half. They should filled it more

Flavour of cardboard

I bought a packet on the spur of the moment expecting to taste Twistie special goodness and relive old memories. So disappointing to discover they are so flavourless and have little substance, memories ruined I wont buy them again

Purchased for $1.00.

Juliet

JulietGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Twisties not the same

I bought some Twisties today 15th of October I just not the same
no flavour whatsoever just puffy and tasteless please bring back the old recipe
I will not buy them again

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $300.00.

Ayla H.

Ayla H.South East Queensland, QLD

What happened?

They have tripled in size but just full of air... Like eating those puff things that turn to glue in your mouth but with less flavour. Bring back the goods!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.