U by Kotex Nude Liners

U by Kotex Nude Liners

See the Best Panty Liners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I don’t like it, it stick to me

It sticks to me as well and I get a really bad reaction to it, I’ve bought these before and I don’t think they used to be like that, never buying again

Laura Amy

Laura AmyAU

Terrible

I purchased the sport liners and cannot find a review board for those specifically. These liners are so sticky on the upright part that is meant to be touching the skin. What a joke. Will never buy again.

seirane

seiraneMelbourne

<3 <3

I love this product!
It's Individually wrapped, hence they're more hygienic also they're so thin that you won't even feel you're wearing them, last the sticky tape is great unlike some other panty that wont stick to my undies.

DHastingsMelbourne

Indispensable

I love the liners from U by Kotex.
Pros:
1. Individually wrapped, hence they're more hygienic.
2. They're so thin that you won't even feel you're wearing them.
3. They fit all styles of panties.

Cons:
None.

Con artists giving away freebies

What a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody jokeWhat a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody joke What a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody jokeWhat a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody joke what a bloody joke

Unacceptable

Although these liners may be super absorbent, they are individually wrapped in plastic stuck to the back of the liner. When the plastic backing is removed, so is the non-slip double-sided sticky tape meaning the liner cannot be secured to underwear.
My first experience with these liners ended embarrassingly with the liner slipping out onto the ground in public! After checking if just the one liner was faulty, it seems all the others in the packet are identical. To conclude, I will never buy these again.

Inadequate backing tape.

Shine25
Shine25

I know what you're talking about. Are you sure you peeled the plastic off? You're supposed to peel the pink wrapping and backing in one go. First time I used these? I only peeled the colored wrapping lol, and was really uncomfortable

Chloe T.asked

How well do they work like can you wear them all day?

DHastings

That depends on your body. I change mine 2-3 times a day depending on discharge. Also, I sweat a lot..hence the need to change. Some people can manage with 1 or 2 :)

Chloe T.

Ok thanks idk if I'm going to get them because I want to get moxie scantie panty liners because it comes with a cute little tin and I'm going to Hawaii soon so it would be good for traveling

Get an answer from our members and U by Kotex representatives

CategoryPanty Liners