Uncle Tobys Le Snak Tasty Cheese

See the Best Crackers & Crispbread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is horrible! The cheese tastes like chemicals. Plus, they stole from bluebird. I was vomiting the next day. Nasty.

Well, This cheese made me throw up. Eew. Crackers, Disgusting. Whole thing? Copy of bluebird.

Purchased in August 2018.

I was sick from the cheese

Yesterday I brought a box at woolworths in booval qld. And I was throwing up after a bite. That's when I noticed the cheese was all oily like their was something put in it. Don't no what it was but I will never buy again.didn't save keep it. Just throw it in the bin

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

The Tasty cheese is just great.

My VERY VERY fussy little dog just loves the tasty cheese, and I was wondering if you sell just the tasty cheese. We also enjoy the TASTY cheese and crackers.

Terrible

Cheese hard and bland, crackers bland. My kids hate them, I hate them. Complete crap. Will never buy again. Thanks Uncle Tobys.