Unibic Anzac

Unibic Anzac

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Awful, just awful

It doesn't appear enough butter was used for this recipe. Very floury, quite unpleasant. Sorry. Tins are great though, but this is the last time I will buy them.

Purchased in April 2020 at Farmer Jack’s for $14.00.

TaggartPerth, WA

Change of recipe means down graded rating

I used to buy this product as it was the only commercially made biscuit that didn't use tasteless and possibly unhealthy GMO products, such as vegetable shortening/margarine made with canola(tractor fuel) & soy. They used to use BUTTER and the flavour was noticeably better. Obviously they have to compete with other producers, so they have to cut costs like the others and use the cheapest ingredients. I rarely buy biscuits at all now.

Overcooked and ingredients have changed

Used to be the best Anzac biscuits, made of all natural ingredients but last two packets I have bought were overcooked and slightly burnt. I dont think they should have been released as such poor quality.

Also noticed their ingredients now include vegetable oil and soy - possibly GMO?

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Unibic Anzac compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Sally mail

Love Anzacs and love supporting RSL.

I always buy your Anzac biscuits, especially as you are supporting the RSL. I was wondering if they are halal.

regular buyer

Hi, Just wanted to say that your product is excellent and i will continue to purchase. just one little thing the last couple of times i have purchased the product seems to be over cooked instead of golden brown they are more dark brown.
flavour, texture traditional

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

These are a truly great ANZAC biscuit!

These are probably the best on the market (though never as good as homemade ones!). They are great for afternoon tea and perfect for dunking into tea. I have also found that they are not as dry as other ANZAC biscuits on the market too.
Good price, great taste.
Maybe they are a bit on the tough side, I remember that I avoided eating these when I had braces.

We would like to know the price of the biscuits in the anzac tins please

Gab

GabAU

Very yummy and no vegetable fats or colours or preservatives.

My whole family loves them. We buy them because they are yummy, Australian made and have no vegetable fats (including palm oil), colours, preservatives or long list of numbers. They contain the same ingredients that you would include if you made them at home.
These ANZAC biscuites are very tasty and great with a cuppa. The ingredients are simple - no colours or unknown vegetable fats.
we are 100% happy

diamond032
diamond032

hi,where can we purchase anzac biscuits the stocks seem to be dwindling at coles supermarket i love the biscuit

John414
John414

Sorry but I disagree. I feel they seem to be often overcooked in colour and texture. My preference is an ANZAC which is crisp outside and somewhat chewy inside. Strangely Coles own ANZAC bikkies often achieve this (but not always).

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are a tasty crunchy biscuit treat that I tend to buy near Anzac Day. They are great to snap into little bites and to snack on with a cup of tea or coffee. I cannot bite into these, I dont know if its me, but they are too hard and my teeth start aching.
These are an Aussie classic which come on sale around Anzac Day. They are incredibly delicious and great to dunk into a hot cuppa.
They are a bit sweet, so a lighter version with less sugar would be lovely. They have a bit of a hard crunch to them, so I wouldnt recommend them for someone with sensitive dental issues who wants something softer to eat.

renee58
renee58

how can they sponsor melbourne storm, shouldnt proceeds be for the real anzacs. and i think they are made in india. unbelievable