3.8

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for IKEA? Claim your listing.

Cyrus
Cyrus 5 posts

Affordable, simple, fit for purpose

The IKEA Micke desk has been perfect for lockdown life in an apartment, as it doesn't take up much space, has a convenient drawer built in to store stationary and a cable hole to keep things tidy. I have the white desk which has the clean design lines we have all come to expect from an IKEA product.

Given it cost a mere $69, it is hard to find any complaints at all. Show details

Brett
Brett

Garbage, poor quality, missing bolts

I purchased this desk on 24 Aus 18 at Tempe. Was missing half bolts so could not assemble. Pre drilled holes poor so split when assembling. Got 70% assembled then run out of bolts/screws so could not assemble. Emailed IKEA, less than helpful. Wanted me to pull apart, return and they would decide if would give me refund or bolts. Add the 2 hours of driving and assembly then the same for a return, 4 hours for nothing Would not even give me bolts. Will chop up, dump in their car park. 100% waste of money. Would never buy an ikea flat pack again.

Lazza
Lazza11 posts

Penny
Penny2 posts

Easier than I expected

I purchased the Micke Desk and put it together with my 12 year old daughter. It took us almost 3 hours. We had a few minor interruptions but I went slow to make sure we didn't miss a step. It was easy to put together and I was impressed with the quality. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because in step 1, when I turned the screws, the finish cracked slightly. I was afraid it would happen with every screw but it was only with this step for both drawers. I like the space underneath the desk that holds a power strip or cords. I didn't notice it when shopping at the store.