IKEA Micke Desk

IKEA Micke Desk

See the Best Desks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for IKEA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
Cyrus
Cyrus

Affordable, simple, fit for purpose

The IKEA Micke desk has been perfect for lockdown life in an apartment, as it doesn't take up much space, has a convenient drawer built in to store stationary and a cable hole to keep things tidy. I have the white desk which has the clean design lines we have all come to expect from an IKEA product.

Given it cost a mere $69, it is hard to find any complaints at all.

Purchased in March 2020 at IKEA VIC, Richmond for $69.00.

Garbage, poor quality, missing bolts

I purchased this desk on 24 Aus 18 at Tempe. Was missing half bolts so could not assemble. Pre drilled holes poor so split when assembling. Got 70% assembled then run out of bolts/screws so could not assemble. Emailed IKEA, less than helpful. Wanted me to pull apart, return and they would decide if would give me refund or bolts. Add the 2 hours of driving and assembly then the same for a return, 4 hours for nothing Would not even give me bolts. Will chop up, dump in their car park. 100% waste of money. Would never buy an ikea flat pack again.

Other Desks

Lazza
Lazza

HIGH QUALITY, STYLE & FUNCTION AT A GREAT PRICE

Penny
Penny

Easier than I expected

I purchased the Micke Desk and put it together with my 12 year old daughter. It took us almost 3 hours. We had a few minor interruptions but I went slow to make sure we didn't miss a step. It was easy to put together and I was impressed with the quality. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because in step 1, when I turned the screws, the finish cracked slightly. I was afraid it would happen with every screw but it was only with this step for both drawers. I like the space underneath the desk that holds a power strip or cords. I didn't notice it when shopping at the store.

Desks