Vada V110-H

Vada V110-H

1.3

dead water

dead waterSouthwest, VIC

Vada 110H Pump with pressure unit.

After only 4 months constantly needs resetting and still uses allot of mains water??? Plumber fitted when the whole of house system was installed at the beginning, and to only have a 12mth warranty says allot for this 4th rate lump of @@@@. Definitely would advise anyone from purchasing one to stay clear!!

Purchased at Reece for $499.00.

Vada V180F Sump Pump

Attended a job where safety switch was tripping. Traced it to the faulty grey water pump with dead short to earth. The customer revealed it was 9 years old, without incident.

Purchased in October 2010 at Reece for $280.00.

BoydStreetWoorim

BoydStreetWoorimAU

Update on my dud Vada pump

Since my last post in 2017, my Vada V110-H pump was repaired under warranty. Now 2020, it has finally gone to God. The plastic impellers are broken and the insides are not worth fixing. I wish I had asked for a refund back in 2012 rather than replacement. Needless to say I won't ever touch this brand again. My pump whisperer who fixes pumps recommends Davey HM series...fingers crossed.

Water Pumps

Find out how Vada V110-H compares to other Water Pumps

Dave

DaveHealesville

Never Again

My plumber fitted a Vada pump that he purchased from Reece Plumbing Services and I have had nothing but trouble with it. I have just removed it from the system and put it out with the hard rubbish. The pump was protected from weather and the water entering the pump was filtered. I would never buy this make of pump again.

Date PurchasedJune 2014
Adam

Adam

Constantly breaks

We moved into a house that had this pump and the plumber had to replace within 6 months.
It was covered under warranty and was the 2nd pump of the same type already. Now it has started making a horrible noise that is very loud and sounds like it's going to explode. Probably needs to be replaced again!
If you are considering this pump, forget it - it's junk.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Vada V-60J pump - never again!

I had used a couple of Ozito pumps over a number of years to pump water around our garden from our 10,000 lire water tank and they had been good value for money. Our plumber then convinced us to get serious and purchase a 'real' pump - a Vada V-60J. He came and installed it and virtually from day one we had problems with basic operational errors until it just ceased to function after a couple of months. Stupidly and coming into winter I just forgot about it and a couple of years passed. Now I want to use my valuable water resource and will have to pull the Vada out and replace it with...something. Not feeling confident about this process at all and I have buckets at the ready to back me up!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Expensive junk!

Intermittently would not start at very inconvenient times and had to reset / re-boot. Then would not start at all, and had to replace failed motor run capacitor. Then lost pressure; disassembly revealed the key-way that engages with the shaft was broken on every impeller. The multistage impeller assembly is all plastic. Would never purchase one again.

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Brad

Bradcooroy

Gone in less than 4 years

Bought this pump new less than 4 years ago. It was ok when working. It has now stopped building pressure. Opened up housing to check the impellers all broken made of plastic. Not worth fixing.
Never again overpriced junk not happy. Go for stainless steel impellers with next pump!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Great support but the pump is a dud!

My wonderful plumber installed the pump to supply my house with tank water in 2011. It died and was replaced about a year later under warranty, Next, pump died around 18mths later after a storm. My current pump is now playing up and needs to be reset at the most inconvenient times. All the pumps were protected from the weather. Three pumps in 7 years. Surely, there are more reliable brands out there.

Water Pumps

Find out how Vada V110-H compares to other Water Pumps

JAMES

JAMESasked

Require price and availability of a Printed Circuit Control board for Vada Rain2Main Automatic Rainwater Controller please call 0439561020 or 0422007889

I don't believe they are available, sold as a new unit only. Remove and replace.

Ebony

Ebonyasked

Anyone have good feedback about these pumps?

Ganda
Ganda

no I have one and its gone after 8 years

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryanasked

Purchased a Vada V75-S Submersible pump for an underground tank and it stopped working just after the 2 year warranty. Have now paid plumber to dig down and remove the pump however Reece say these come in a complete unit and cannot be repaired? Consequently they want me to pay $1200 for a new one and then another $600 to install and connect it back to power. Is there somewhere I can get another opinion and perhaps have it repaired rather than replaced?
Paul Ryan