Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

See the Best Waxes and Hair Removal Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Veet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (1)

FRAUD !!!!

Facts to be noted:
1) not even 1/10th of the hair was removed even after keeping for exact time or more (tried both) as mentioned on the cover.
2) after literally washing off the cream with hands as the remover stick given works absolutely nothing
3) the 1/10 of the hair which were removed by washing off just resulted itching in that area
Girls, stop using this product and wasting money.

Purchased in January 2021.

Causes Irritation Yes
Emily B.
Emily B.

Does not work

Have used this a couple of times and the first time it worked fine but the following times I have been left with 95% of the hair on my legs still there.

Don't waste your money.

Causes Irritation No
Gracie L.
Gracie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

Purchased in November 2019 at Big W for $13.99.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Radhika
RadhikaSydney, NSW

Pathetic

Used it couple of times
But recently bought new tube and it burnt my skin on both legs within 4 minutes of applying it. It’s been more than a week and I tried to lodge complaints but VEET number does not work. Then operator asks for voicemail to call back. I didn’t hear anything back. I haven’t been to work. Can’t walk or drive as my leg is swollen. Very painful and the company does not want to take any responsibility that’s why they don’t have any contact details.
Disgusting
Company should be closed

Purchased in April 2019 at Drugscreen for $8.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Do not buy this

I used the veet and followed the instructions and it barley took any hair off. I had patchy areas where hair was still seen. This is a waste of money. Nair works better than this.

Allergic reaction/burns to underarms

I used this on my legs the day before and it seemed to work well, a few patches here and there but I decided it might have been how I applied it.
The next day I used it on my underarms, and had it on for 5 minutes before I started to remove it. As soon as I started a burning/stinging feeling came and I immediately stopped and couldn’t continue because it hurt so much. Now my underarms are half hairy and very red. Skin is very sore and irritated. I would half recommend for your legs, but not anywhere sensitive.

Left burns and cuts, Allergic reaction to skin

I tried this on my arms and underarms cause i thought it would be easy and convenient. I won’t lie, it did remove the hair well (but not from the roots ofcourse) and left my skin a little soft. But i also got an allergic reaction in my underarms right while i was in the shower and my arms burnt. By the end of the day, my arms had these small red spots all over and my underarms felt like the skin was scraped off. The allergic reaction turned worse the next day when i had puss coming out of my underarms and burnt skin. DO NOT RECOMMEND this at all.

Ripped my skin off – don't buy!

Are used Veet wax strips to remove facial hair. The next morning my entire lip was scabbed over. You were pieces of my skin missing and it's storming very badly. I will never use this product again, nor do I recommend it.

HORRIBLE!!!

Michelle Ng
Michelle NgSydney, NSW

Easy to use

Easy to removel dkin hair..jhst need to wait for a little while..need to apply some skin care product after using it...otherwise tour skin will be too dry...however it doesnt hurt

K.hall
K.hallSpotsylvania

Chemical burn

Not worth it !!! I paid like $7-8 for it and all it did was leave me with a burn. It didn't take anyhairs off ! I had it on for less than a minute. Maybe even a few seconds. As soon as I put it on it was burning I rinsed it off right away now the area is very red and burning and just all around painful.

aristas3
aristas3Sydney

Removes hairs but burns!

I tried this on my legs and underarms, leaving it on for about 10 minutes before scraping it all off in the shower. Most of the hairs did come off quite easily but it left my skin tingling and when I went to bed shortly after, my skin started to burn, especially the underarms! Then when I checked my skin in the morning, I noticed that the hairs were not gone from the root; a lot of them were still around 0.5-1mm above the skin. Skin still feels smoother than a day or two after shaving (not as stubbly), but I'm hesitant about using such a harsh product on my skin again.

I'm a hairy person and it removed hairs

I love it, such a shame with all the bad reviews anyways. I timed it for exactly 15 minutes and most of my leg hairs were gone. Cause I'm pregnant I just shaved the small left over area on my left leg but that was all. It works great for me and of course I have to agree the smell is horrible though.

Waste of money and time- don't bother!

Picked up this stuff and it had the same impact putting shaving cream on your legs does, 6 minutes later and your hairs still there. Total waste

do not buy this product.

Takes Skin Off, Leaves Hair On!!

This is the most terrible thing on the face of this planet. It gave meres spots all over my legs. It sticks and its horrible just horrible don't get it.

Read more reviews - page 2

Rohan M.
Rohan M.asked

Can We ( husband and wife ) use this to remove hair from our pubic areas ? Which cream is the most suitable ?

Komal K.
Komal K.asked

How do I get rid of dark patches that I got after using Veet on my pubic area? I really need to get rid of that dark skin!!!

blahblah
blahblahasked

how do i get rid of the burn i got from using this prodect my hair is groing weird and my skin is very red

Reviewer95
Reviewer95

try using aloe vera gel

See all Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream questions

Veet states that this depilatory cream has water-resistant properties, which allows it to remove unwanted hair in the shower. The brands also cites a pleasant-smelling fragrance, and a formula that has a hydrating effect on skin.

Ease of use

While this product’s in-shower application sounds like an ideal way to save time, its practical application was less than a smooth process for reviewers.

Veet recommends that you try not to wet your legs (or other area that you’ve applied the cream to) for the first 3 minutes after application. This could be a little tricky to do, while in the shower.

Effectiveness

A number of reviewers observed that this cream simply wasn’t effective at removing hair. They observed that no hair came off after the recommended 10-minute waiting time. Sometimes the product was left on for longer, and hair still didn't budge.

Other reviewers stated that while this cream did remove their hair, it left them with an unpleasant burning sensation. Other reviewers were left with dark patches or discoloured skin after using this product.

• GTIN14: 03059944020640, 03059944020664 and 09300631695318